Allow Mercy to damage all ultimates again

I am aware, but however I still stand by my statement. If you deem anything and everything (exaggerating btw b4 u get on ur high horse… again) offensive then I do believe the internet isn’t the place for you.

1 Like

I genuinely try to stay neutral because I respect both posters but Megadodo doesn’t really have room to talk about personal attacks when I’ve seen them call RevertMercy entitled and whiny.

5 Likes

The only difference is that Lucio is slippery and can also deal a lot of damage at the same, while doing his job as a healer (even if it’s slow AOE healing).

Mercy unfortunately can’t. She has to choose whether she heals and damage boosts or does damage. But I agree that Mercy’s mobility is better than Lucio’s. I guess constant healing beam on a target + mobility make up for her lack of damage output.

Given that the premise does not (as I see it) apply, I dont see the conclusion as applying either

If the premise applied, I can certainly see myself agreeing with your statement here

^^
Whether I agree on their opinions on balance is irrelevant as all I remember is the hypocrisy.

1 Like

The current block only works so that if X replies, it doesn’t give you a notification. Doesn’t actually block anything though, unfortunately.

1 Like

I think Lucio’s is a bit better than hers because it’s independent and therefore more flexible, and it can be shared which is huge.

But she’s very tough to pin down. So if you manage to pin one down and they are a goddess Mercy with their pistol, you can basically forget ever getting that support pick you could really use that match.

Also watching a Mercy take out Pharah will never not be hilarious.

Some hero from the shadows should make an extension that just visually blocks posters. Like an ad block of some sort.

Yeah it’s really more of a mute, unfortunately.

The world could always use more heroes.

1 Like

That would be pretty nice. I have a few I’d like to add to the list myself since the mute feature is pretty useless currently. I’ve had a few I’ve wanted to block, only one person has made me mad enough I actually bothered muting them.

But you do deem it to be offensive, as you stated here:

And here:

So I’m unsure as to why it doesn’t apply to you, even if you don’t find it offensive to yourself but still consider an attack it’s only a matter of time before one of the many things you find offensive offends you. Also considering it offensive general means it has some content to offend you.

1 Like

Ah I was unaware of that as I took a break from the forums. They can still ignore eachother.

I’m sorry you didn’t say wether you were referencing Lucios mobility or his healing so I might be off topic here but—

I personally think Mercy’s mobility is better just because it allows her to be anywhere with the right team. So even though it is reliant on others, with the right communication, which is usually the preferred way to play, she has the most optimal mobility.

Nowhere in the statements I made - statements you have quoted here for easy reference - did I describe the thinly veiled personal attacks as offensive

That’s pretty much limited to only healing though. Lucio can use his to stall a point, offer a taxi, or get to weird places for big play boops.

I do agree her mobility is better for healing. But I think his is better overall because of that flexibility.

That quote deserves to be on a t-shirt. So much truth in one sentence. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

2 Likes

Here:

If you deem it to be a personal attack then you deem it to be offensive, they work of the same premise and you could easily reword personal attack to offence or something of that nature.

1 Like

Uh huh.

True, Mercy is really difficult when people lack of positioning awareness. It was really hard for a Mercy to shine pre-bunny hop version when stuck in a bad team with poor positioning.

But it’s really a non-issue now after 3 years. I don’t remember having trouble using Guardian Angel for quite some times now.

Yeah, that’s the ironic part, especially with Widowmaker that used to be a good counter to Mercy 1.0. With Mercy 2.0 and Valkyrie, it’s pretty easy to deny a Widowmaker.

As far as Pharah is concerned, she was kind of a counter to Mercy 1.0, especially because there were no bunny hops and a good Pharah could easily predict her Guardan Angel use. With Mercy 2.0, it’s harder and there’s also Valkyrie in the equation.

Hard times for Pharah mains I guess.