Allow Mercy to damage all ultimates again

Seriously. She jumps in pretty much every topic she thinks is about Mass Rez. But she’s not still talking about it now that’s it been clarified.

And considering Dodo (who most certainly does NOT like Mass Rez) also didn’t know what the hell OP meant, I think it’s pretty obvious that the responses were made because the text was unclear.

Anyway, IDC. Bored talking about it.

4 Likes

Then the other part of what I said still stands. It was obvious by the title alone they weren’t referring to Mass Rez but to damage boosting. It is a pretty big jump to go from “Damage All Ultimates” to "Undo Ult Spam “Erase Ults” or whatever way you have to twist the title into to make it about MR.

agreed, the next post appears (to me) to moved on to

thinly veiled personal attacks

Damage as in hurt ultimates. How did Mercy used to hurt someone’s use of their ult?

1 Like

That’s still a pretty far jump. If you think

Is referring to MR, I really don’t know what to tell you.

If you’re a believer that Mass Rez coming back wouldn’t hurt things too much, I doubt that comment would give you pause. This is a good example of how someone’s world view genuinely effects interpretation.

Well said, and agreed. It concerns me how many didn’t even notice the edit and went straight into attack mode from a simple ask for clarification that didn’t originally exist. Funny how misconceptions like that tend to fester.

Oh well. Haters are going to hate. Thanks for being the voice of reason. :blush: :heart:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like

Yeah you both did. I think it’s pretty obvious you two don’t care for each other, which I think is affecting your interpretation of whether or not she understood the topic at hand.

Anyway, let’s get back on topic.

2 Likes

It might help if they didn’t endlessly talk about MR. or every time I see them as the first poster on a mercy topic, it always in one form or another mentions MR and how it was so much better than whatever the topic is about.

Excuse anyone that doesn’t fall for that nonsense.

2 Likes

Idk about mech, but boosting Dragons was crazy busted. Not sad to see that gone at all!

I too wish the

thinly veiled personal attacks would cease as well

I forgot all about the boosted Dragon tech! Yes, I’m pretty glad that’s gone as well. A very wise move on their part. :smile:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

Best advice I can give you is to just ignore it and to not engage in it yourself.

If someone knows how much they are bothering you, they will keep doing it, especially if you are also doing it to them.

If a comment really gets out of line, report that person. You got just as much right to post here without harassment as anyone else.

This forum really needs a block list.

4 Likes

So long as that block list actually stops you from seeing posts they’ve made as well with the exceptions of quoted parts, that would be nice.

2 Likes

Given that the statement quoted above appears (to me) to imply that I am bothered by something posted by another forum member, I feel the need to offer clarification

To clarify: I have never been bothered by any forum member’s posts or the contents thereof

If you consider anything RevertMercy has said in this thread as a personal attack I doubt the internet is the best place for you.

4 Likes

with apologies, I dont understand the connection between the premise and the conclusion here

Really ^^ ?

I think Boosting Dragon was good and it wasn’t really a problem before Hanzo’s rework and the Hanzo-Zarya-Mercy meta.

The devs could have just buff Zen’s ult to counter it or something.

I agree on the Dva’s bomb damage boost nerf though :slight_smile: !

With apologies, I don’t believe it’s my fault you can’t connect the dots.

3 Likes

Zenyatta’s ultimate is already crazy strong though. There isn’t a ton of counterplay to Gravdragon, so the counterplay that does exist shouldn’t be cancelled out by as cheap of an ability as damage boost.

At least a nade can be eaten.