Allow ANA to TRIGGER her GRENADE

by pressing E again.
And give her a passive selfheal goddang.

Thoughts? Good? Yeah? Nice!

Here have some :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

6 Likes

ana needs a passive self heal, its the only way she will be meta again

9 Likes

yeah yeah thats why i wrote that bud :slight_smile:

3 Likes

also ana dominates when there are alot of tanks present so if they give her self heal i think she will be replaced by moira in quad tank

1 Like

They’re not giving her a self-heal or mobility. Come up with something else.

Give Ana a wheelchair! Shes old. She needs it. Poor old lady :frowning:

4 Likes

May I ask where you got official word that Ana isn’t going to get a self-heal or a mobility move?

2 Likes

Self heal per shot on Friendly Teammates. tadaa.

5 Likes

I’d rather they buff her somewhere else, like make her cooldowns shorter

Of course, self healing would be really nice, but I feel like Ana’s role is to pump out an insane amount of consistant heals, so I’d rather they make her even stronger at that than get rid of her weaknesses

Anyways, all you need is a second healer

No she doesn’t. She’s pretty good. She has so much in her kit. Range burst heals, damage, hitscan, long cc, heal boost and heal prevention.

ana, in higher level games is only picked for her anti heal nade, if that didnt anti heal she wouldnt be picked over moira

1 Like

I would really love the ability to have to confirm my Nano target. Like Q to select the target, and Q again to confirm and Nano. I can’t tell you how many times I go to Ult that Whole-Hog Roadhog and Lucio’s face pops up last second just to take the dart to the eyeball.

And then he has to scream “BOOOSTTTIIOOOO”

Noooooo

1 Like

But it does anti heal. So that’s irrelevant. I’m sure if she didn’t heal, she wouldn’t be picked as a healer either lol

Of course that is why Ana would be picked. Moira has the highest healing output, but gets it by having no utility. Ana has utility to compensate for a little less healing. You wouldn’t pick Mercy if she couldn’t rez or damage boost, because you would want Moira’s better heals then too.
The healers are all on a spectrum from high heals to high utility with relatively similar overall value provided.
For healing you have Moira>Ana>Mercy>Lucio>Brigitte>Zen, and you notice the utility ranking would be the exact opposite.
Saying Ana wouldn’t be picked is without nade is like saying Lucio wouldn’t get picked if he had no heals. Of course they would be bad when you take away a major portion of their kit.

1 Like

You really think a self heal will instantly make her meta? But the fact that her weaknesses outweigh her strengths, like shields, dive, and her immobility, and unless they fix those, she’ll remain trash tier.

Wait they said they are never gonna give her a self heal? Can you redirect me to the post?

No she won’t. She’s not trash tier. Learn to protect your healer. She needs teamwork to keep alive.

She won’t what?

I’m saying she’ll never be meta and she isn’t as trash tier as everyone makes her out to be. She just has more counters than she does strengths. That’s what’s holding her back, unless they choose to fix her weaknesses, she’ll remain trash tier.

For example, giving her some kind of mobility will help her a lot. Giving ana some sort of buff to her survivability against being dived would be better and even help her be more viable???

nope she wont be meta as long as mercy has rez and as long as moira is just a better healer

tbh in the current meta she isnt that bad. but still bad