All done for now

I was going to start this post with an angry rant but its just useless to do so.
I’m just going to leave, with out screaming. Because for a game that touts itself as an esports competitor it gets consistently out viewed by one guy playing casual Fortnite…

If, in the future, they fix the terrible inconsistencies, and address all the bugs that plague this game it would be worth looking at again. Until then i really have to agree with this guy. He says it much better than I.

Blockquote
I Quit (RichC) 🍺

3 Likes

Fly free

1 Like

take care
#20characters

1 Like

I hope the number of players continue to drop. Maybe then they’ll see that this slow-as-molasses approach to this game, and blatantly ignoring player feedback and pushing out reworks and nerfs, maybe was a bad idea after all.

Like, I don’t want Overwatch to die. A lot of us still love this game. But it’s painful and frustrating to watch them throw away this game’s potential, the story, the characters, the world, just for eSports garbage. It’s no wonder people would rather leave the scene of an accident rather than gawk.

7 Likes

Ding ding, winner.

I’m scared things will really fall apart before big improvements are made.

1 Like

these “I quit” threads happen more and more frequently

Which is a good thing. People need to be less afraid to explain why they feel the game isn’t in a good place. Criticism often comes from a place of love and concern, and people are starting to get tired of being ignored.

When the common response from jerks is “lol then leave”, it’s like…fine. I’ll leave. Other players will follow. If the best “advice” one has is “just leave”, then you know the game is truly in a crap state.

1 Like

Fayescarlet is correct, to a greater degree are the players that just leave, they make no mention of it on a forum, they just go and spend their money else where.

Those are the players that just never ever return.

Forum posters (mostly) genuinely want to see the game improve so they can enjoy it again.