Aimbot Users Still

Seems that Blizzard still does not implement any controls for users using programs. Just had two on the same team and it was clearly an aimbot by both as they switched back and forth from widow on the same game, in the same 3 stack. Seriously, why does Blizzard allow cheaters still and why do they refuse to use any anti-cheat software?!

1 Like

They aren’t cheating. They just have good gaming chairs.
Ignorance is bliss. I can’t detect any aimbot so I assume they’re smurfing.

1 Like

People don’t cheat, that’s not allowed.

5 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAH…you’re so right, my bad, there are no cheaters online in any game. ESPECIALLY Overwatch :wink: Even when they land 10 headshots in a row with perfect precision and dead stops on target, definitely skill lol

Definately no cheaters in Overwatch, no matter what you find when you search for “Overwatch Cheats” or “Overwatch Hacks”. All those websites selling cheats/hacks are just gag sites.

1 Like

if you had video evidence then you can discuss, otherwise it’s your word over another.

4 Likes

Can anyone tell me if this is aim bot? I’m sorry about quality of video.

1 Like

Not trying to be rude here but I was on the alt account climb from gold to masters and the amount of times I was accused of aimboting was flat out hilarious. Are you sure you didnt run into a alt account that got placed in gold that was truely a masters-gm player?

Looks legit to me. The video quality is bad though so i cant be 100% but im like 95% sure thats legit.

There are people that good. When your movement and positiong is bad like most plat players its easy to land head shots like that for some of us. Now if you took that same person and stuck them in masters-gm and they performed the same I might/probibly would be suspicious then.

2 Likes

Go watch a real aimbot video so you can see the obvious difference.
That’s a legit video. No cheating involved

3 Likes

Yeah, I just realized that the punch and turn came after my death. Person must have super high sensitivity. They landed 2 other punches on me like this during the match. Just seemed suspect to me because the speed of the turns seemed to be imposible.

They have a great anti-cheat. but it’s usually not a problem as aimbots don’t have a ton of impact when played around propperly.

I’ve been accused of aimbotting for just playing McCree in QP before. I mean they ran in practically straight lines… I distinctly remember calling them out on it.

Randy: “Hur hur aimbotting in QP.”

Me: “Stop running in straight lines.”

Look at my accuracy with McCree, it’s public, and doodoo. Overbuff says top 81%, which means I’m ranked 19% world-wide rofl.

Could be a gm smurf or one of those lucky headshot streaks

I’ve been playing and cheating is at an all time low right now, it’s good times

1 Like

Its funny to see a joke fly so far above a person’s head.

1 Like

Real aimbots look good enough to look just like this. I cant tell the diffrence between those aimbot videos and t500 owl players.

1 Like

Aimbots are getting to where you can adjust their accuracy and performance just enough to give you an unfair advantage but look enough like a human doing it to fool others watching.

1 Like

There is still lots of people cheating. I can confirm this 100%. The game mode does not matter. Cheaters cheat, please stop coming up with these silly, rather blatant, simple excuses.

Again I think all cheaters must think people who choose not to cheat are stupid. It us very easy to fix your accuracy, for starters.

2 Likes

Dude it’s top 19% of YOUR RANK (only counting players who have signed in on overbuff). Not world wide. ROFL

There are cheaters everywhere! Just ask your girl or boyfriend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes