Add Bastion already please

It has been what? A week? This can’t be serious. A whole week to fix an input bug…

If the bugged character was Genji, they’d fix it in less than a day, I guarantee it.

Add my main already.

61 Likes

I have a feeling he’s being DE-reworked cause the Rework was universally accepted as Garbage.

9 Likes

I didn’t even have time to test him properly lmao. Many people were unable to join during the first few days due to login errors. I don’t think Blizzard decided to re-rework him that soon

3 Likes

That’s a good thing you didn’t get the test him, The new sentry mode was atrociously bad and had a time limit. Plus, His bullet hitbox is wonky AF, I can land most hits on Soldier 76 but bastion sentry mode seems to miss constantly even in close range it felt like you needed to be picture perfect.

7 Likes

Bastion is a pretty toxic hero. Leave him dead.

7 Likes

Some REALLY bad takes in this thread. Yikes.

New Bastion is great and removing him from the roster for a week is very unprofessional.

36 Likes

if genji had a game breaking bug he would be fixed within an hour that’s for sure.

28 Likes

I agree but I played him a lot during week one and he was surprisingly fun, particularly in open queue. Just tack on self-repair onto his kit again and he would be fine. Removing his self-healing for a stupid bounce nade was idiotic. I’m not sure what the hold up is for this re release.

4 Likes

eh. I find him more fun to play now

3 Likes

Universally? His original design was garbage.

11 Likes

Im actually shocked to find people find prefer the new Bastion…

Sitting in turret mode stationary indefinately was terrible game design in this style of game. Having a timed ability and keeping movement a thing is far more logical (and honestly better imo).

I do wish they kept the original ultimate though rather than the artillery thing. The big problem with the artillitery is it takes so damn long to set up, aim and use

5 Likes

inheriting an ultimate that’s cobbled together from doomfist’s parent function is a tough thing to fix…

2 Likes

I take it you’re not a software developer.

Bug fixing can be infuriatingly difficult.

6 Likes

There is a 0% chance this is happening

1 Like

His kit is good, sadly he’s just too big.

1 Like

New bastion is a throw pick. I’m glad they removed him.

imagine thinking anything is a throw pick after only two weeks.

reworks have essentially reset this game’s balance.

1 Like

I’m so glad to see so many people miss bastion.

It’s nice people still remember him.

4 Likes

Who’s bastion?

:persevere:

1 Like