Actually hard throwing games and not receving any kind of punishment

dude is gold border 4 endorsement level and he pulls stunts like this and 3 days has passed and i’ve yet to receive any word on punishment in form of startscreen messages. nice.

6 Likes

Yeah it usually take a long time before getting ban

2 Likes

They don’t ban full-time throwers and leavers I’ve tested the leaving punishments. I’ve left 30+ games never really received any meaningful punishment for that.

However calling people feeding oafs or calling out obvious smurfs in chat 2 or 3 times will get you permabanned for abusive chat really fast tho. System is broken but then again we’ve all known it’s been broken for years now :smiley:

14 Likes

I wonder what is going on in his head while he is doing this.

3 Likes

yet to hear word of any kind of punishment. literally included the link in the report. what more do they actually need?

1 Like

They will not ban someone just because you want, system need a lot of reports to ban him.

because i… “want”?

it’s not a matter of wanting, the dude is straight up breaking the code of conduct and there’s hard evidence on said transgression. thanks for mansplaining the report system though.

5 Likes

Blizzard doesnt care what you “want”

They need a lot of evidence and reports to ban someone, not one match. Thats not enough, because they dont know what happened in voice for example. Maybe your team eas toxic to him and tiled him so he lost it. Who knows.

3 Likes

dudes name was Useless… did you expect something other than this?

6 Likes

This is actually pretty comical tbh…

They’re probably laughing too hard to care…

1 Like

Reporting does nothing. It’s like the wild west in OW now. Throwers know they won’t get punished, so throw with impunity.

Maybe send the clip to “Always Blame the Controller” youtube channel. I’m sure he’s got thousands of entries by now for his thrower series.

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha

20 char

4 Likes

The reporting system is automated. Suspensions are automatically applied to an account once it receives a certain number of reports (what that number is Blizzard haven’t revealed, obviously).

You could open a support ticket with Blizzard and provide them the replay code there, but other than that posting on the forums won’t result in any sort of disciplinary action against the thrower.

I hope this is comp if it’s QP it’s cringe you even posted this.

In comp, just avoid, report and go next it’s only 1 game why do you even care if he gets banned or not, if you are good you’ll climb.

2 Likes

It’s comp if it was qp it wouldn’t have said round 1 complete at the end because there wouldn’t be any more rounds. And it’s not only one game this person needs to get banned or else they will probably keep throwing. And there are many other throwers out there.

I mean… yea, it’s comp.

And he’s still to be reprimanded.

I honestly am resorting to hoping that more games get ruined so that the overall quality of the game is utter trash. That way Blizzards’ hands are forced to do something. I’m just playing comp doing whatever I want from now on - not worth the stress

4 Likes

still nothing btw, gold border 4 endorsement still out there ruining games.

The ban system sucks. They only ban for chat now it seems.

sweeeet home alabama

2 Likes