Account in Overwatch 2 Bugged: Stuck in Bronze 5

70 wins still bronze 5
WTF

10 Likes

Ok so I, not a complete numpty its a glitch haha stuck in b5 as support

2 Likes

I too stuck bronze 5. Fourth, I got the same rank.

4 Likes

same here, won like 40 games in dmg and im still b5, thought it was the role so tried to play another role, it still gives me b5 and i cant rank up

4 Likes

Literally won 6 of 7 games. Over 10k healing every game, minimum 4k damage and still stuck in bronze 5. I canā€™t even play with my friends anymore even though we all win and play together. Iā€™m getting to the point I want to uninstall itā€™s seriously upsetting and damaging to my ego. I have over 370 hours on overwatch. I just want rewarded for my gameplay.

3 Likes

Same here. I opened a support ticket a week ago, but still no response.
Get your sh*t together Blizzard, please.

3 Likes

Blizzard hurry up and fix this, this is making the game unplayable. We better get compensated for the games we have played.

2 Likes

Yeah pls blizz fix this.
Heal bronze 5 and get rankup in bronze 5
Dps bronze 5

I canā€™t play with my friends since they are in gold and I am in bronze, although it should workā€¦

1 Like

The ranking system in this game is extremely unfair. This is the biggest bug in the game right now. Relax and wait for updates. Itā€™s not your fault, but the developerā€™s. I was able to get out of Bronze 5, but now Iā€™m stuck in Bronze 2. 3 times I just had a liver in my team, for some reason I had to suffer because of this. I get the feeling that overwatch deliberately punishes good players and puts them in the trash so that they suffer there. Hope repair this soon

the stuck in bronze 5 bug still there plz blizzard fix it i got 3 of my friend who keep getting those 7-0 or 7-3 win streak and still stuck in bronze 5 now i just cant play with them anymore cause i past the gold 4 on every roleā€¦

1 Like

Same here! Idk, this is getting very frustrating.

1 Like

I have notice that my minutes and stats are not tallying in competitive. It states i have only played 6 games and Iā€™ve played over 30 games and got 7 wins 3 times but stuck in bronze 5. This game is effed up. About to abandon it once again.

2 Likes

Iā€™m on pc

Iā€™ve won 93 games on dps dropping 10k+ dmg and my win and loss ratio is never negative and Iā€™m getting bronze 5 every placement, really weird this needs to be fixed it makes me not wanna play anymore. Please fix this

1 Like

Same issue here - blizzard please fix this and consider -

• Compensation for people affected by this who have played multiple games
  • Adjusting the rank correctly for those affected by this.

This is a mess.

1 Like

Same! Thereā€™s definitely still a handful of folks that are stuck and the customer support inquiries go nowhere. Iā€™m about to watch the last of my squad outrank me too high to play with despite us all sharing the majority of our wins together as a group. They get promos, I get that sexy bronze 5 every 7 wins. Iā€™m not even sure why I still keep playing it at this point, but I will keep hoping they get it fixed before Iā€™m forced to play alone. It would appear that despite my contributions and winning record, I will be stuck in new developer created elo hell. If anyone finds a workaround or gets any helpful information, I would love to find out how to get it fixed!

1 Like

I finally got a response from my support ticket.
"Thank you so much for contacting us. While Customer Support is unable to directly assist with these matters, please know the Overwatch 2 Team has continued working on solving reported problems.

Unfortunately, we donā€™t have a timeframe for issues being resolved but progress is being made daily. The best place to get updates and news on these issues is here:"

So they arenā€™t able to help, and the devs are still trying to fix the busted game. I love the game, but my frustrations are so high at this point Iā€™m seeing red.

1 Like

Same thing here, my first ranking was bronze 4 and now all Iā€™m getting is bronze 5. Iā€™m playing support and my friend who plays tank managed to get bronze 1? But we are playing the same games. I agree, it kinda sours the experience

The silence of the Overwatch 2 team in the face of our justified complaints is what forces me to stop playing

2 Likes

The same issue, I am stuck at gold 4, and my friend is stuck at Gold 1 we have played every game together, we usually average about 7-3 and play very well together and usually have good stats, etc even on some of the losses. Our losses are usually close with the odd exception of being rolled overā€¦

This is beyond a joke we have played so many games and not movedā€¦ please fix and rerank everyone and not expect us to climb again as we have already played so many games

Ye same issue here. Have had 7 wins multiple times now, everytime being placed (again) in bronze 5.
They said they fixed itā€¦

2 Likes