Account in Overwatch 2 Bugged: Stuck in Bronze 5

My account is currently bugged and stuck in bronze 5 in ranked on all classes. Currently have had 3 sets of 7 wins playing support, very few losses, very good stats, and all the promotions put me at bronze 5. Would love to see a fix for this so I can play the game again.

Edit: I am on PC

212 Likes

Same issue here, seems the patch fixed some of us but there are a handful of my team who are perma-stuck at B5 despite playing the same amount of games with similar performance

28 Likes

42 wins as tank, still stuck in bronze 5. usually about 7-3 or so give or take a couple losses. clearly it’s still has issues, the “boost” did nothing. i just started keeping track so my most recent “level ups” were 7-4-1 and 7-1. i’m sure that the actual bronze 5 people are sick of playing against me, don’t you think? whatever blizz doesn’t care obviously.

29 Likes

Same thing here. I won 7 matches as support (with high stats) and it acted like I was gonna rank up and I stayed the same. Won another 7 matches and it did the same again. 14 matches won together and I’m still bronze 1. Idk what’s going on.

18 Likes

Hello someone please hear us. I am having the same problem. Multiple rank ups to stay in bronze 5. Please fix I am on ps5

9 Likes

Same proble here, been playing moira going 3 to 4 kd per game with a min 8k heals won 7 bronze 5 won another 7 no rank up just bronze 5 again. Doing more dmg than most of the dmg every other game and highest heals I don’t understand how this is happening but im ready to leave the game tbh

10 Likes

Min heals 13k, won 7 and I’m bronze 5 :frowning_face: so this stats is bronze worthy huh. Well I suck as mercy then

10 Likes

Same issue. I got placed Bronze 5 for the fourth time now… can we please fix this?

9 Likes

same for me. i got placed in bronze 5 after launch and i have hit my 7 wins i believe 4 times now (2 in the last 2 days) with very few losses and great stats yet every time i get my new rank its still bronze 5… its sad i dont know if its even worth my time playing ranked right now. (support player) i was also an old ow1 player who quit a couple years ago and wonder if extreme rank decay might have something to do with this? or its a major bug, either way i hope its addressed soon.

Exactly the same (support).

5 Likes

Same. I created a post from less than an hour and I saw your post here.

3 Likes

Yep just happened to me as well.

3 Likes

Same here.

It’s so frustrating…

I’ve been stuck on bronze 5 tank (Xbox player) despite playing so many games, hitting the 7 wins many many times and in most games out performing other players by far!

I’ve also noticed my stats for the current season are completely off… it’s only saying I played 17 mins when that’s so far off from how many hours I’ve actually put in.

My previous ow1 stats are also totally wrong.

Really hoping this bug gets fixed soon! It’s really frustrating and I’m honestly thinking of just giving up the game all together at this point.

7 Likes

Same here, done a bunch of competetive . won more than lost and still bronze 5

4 Likes

Same here, 3 sets of 7 wins with good performance overall and no budge from Bronze 5, makes 0 sense and is very frustrating…

3 Likes

29 wins with dps still bronze 5
at least i’m not the only one smh
the fix did nothing blizz

3 Likes

It’s not a bug, it’s where all of you belong.

4 Likes

Went 7-3 for placements on support. Placed in Bronze 5. Seems like it is still bugged.

4 Likes

I’m about to give up on this ever being fixed. It don’t seem to be a bug Blizzard cares about. They have already claimed it to be fixed and that us stuck in bronze 5 will get out of it now, and we’re still stuck in bronze 5.

The new graphic is great. Sadly the update to OW 2, that we have waited years and years to get, is so filled with bugs, that it kills the fun. Nice try though

8 Likes

I can’t get out of Bronze 5 either (Support) Me and my friend both got Bronze 5 as our start Rank. We’ve played every single game together. Even after 21 wins, I am still at Bronze 5 and my friend Silver 1 :tired_face: lol. I saw the 'Rank up" After every 7 games, and I just get awarded Bronze 5 again :joy: Been having great games, winning multiple games in a row and finish with high stats, even getting my best heals most games (averaged around 20k on Moira). my friend also ranked lower than me in OW1 and is not a support main. But yet I’m stuck in bronze 5 :smiling_face_with_tear: He’s got his Tank to Gold 1 and still can play with him, but yet my tier won’t change. I’m at like 24 wins now & literally dreading to get to 28 and get awarded Bronze 5 again. I’m so tired…

9 Likes