Account in Overwatch 2 Bugged: Stuck in Bronze 5

My support rank is still at bronze 5, but in the time I play, the support queue takes 15 minutes to the matching. Generally speaking, there is a lack of support in OW2, but does this mean that many people are bronze 5?
15 minutes for matching and 10-15 minutes for a match. If it takes more than 10 matches to update my rank, it will take at least 4 hours.
I have spent over 4 hours updating my rank and I am still at Bronze 5 without knowing my skill rate. I have updated my rank 7 times and it has not changed so I have lost motivation to play.
Please fix this as soon as possible.

1 Like

Still no word from on highā€¦Got to say this is a big deal. I get that there are bugs, but not one dev addressing these reports and let the community know what is going on is just bad. Not really feeling any reason to sink money into OW2 after I have already paid for a good game that I can no longer play.

2 Likes

Same problem here :ā€™(

1 Like

same problem, i have like 43 wins playing with sup, and i still get the new rank ā€œbronze 5ā€

Iā€™m also stuck at Bronze 5. I had some awesome games and was excited to start moving up the ranks only to be ā€œawardedā€ with staying at the same level. Tried cycling through the posts here, but didnā€™t see an ETA for a fix. Hopefully Blizzard gets this taken care of ASAP and COMMUNICATES the fix as Iā€™m going to stick to quick play and not add to the losses in comp until I know there is a working progression system.

1 Like

Iā€™m still stuck in bronze 5 after at least 35 wins in ranked games. I thought the bug had been solved but apparently not or not for everyone.

1 Like

I, Also, have this problem. Ranked in at Bronze 1, Next rank down was straight to Bronze 5
I just won Won 9/10 games Iā€™ve played, and somehow that still doesnā€™t even get me to Bronze 4. Iā€™m utterly confused, and thinking of quitting.

Same here
Popped up B1 after placements
First serie: 5-20 ā†’ B5 directly. Rude but why not.
Now did 27-3 serie with decent stats and still ā€œpromotingā€ B5 every 7 games.

Enjoy ><

The problem is still not fix. Same here. I feel sorry for the real Bronze 5 people. I literally shred them. Itā€™s very boring.

I play Tank. On PC

3 Likes

Same issue here 6-20 in placements and got B5 so figured I got the short end of a hard reset, was mid-silver last season. Now I keep ā€œranking upā€ to B5.

1 Like

Oh my god. I finally got out of the ranks of hell.
IT took me a loooooot of victory but it s done.

Iā€™m having the same issue. Fix itļ¼!

did you rank up yet, somehow iā€™m in gold 5 finally but it felt like the hardest grind of my life just to get placed to where i left off:/

exactly the same problem here. over 50 wins in support an very few losses. went 14 wins recently with little losses and still stuck in bronze 5. theres no way out of it.

Exactly the same thing happened to me! I tried to reach support but itā€™s such a hassle it leads me to multiple pages. Any news if this being looked into?

I am also stuck in Bronze 5 despite going 7-3 and then 7-2 on XBox. I do wonder if it is linked to the stats bug because Iā€™m still seeing my PC career history when Iā€™m on xbox.

I have the SAME ISSUE AND Iā€™M TIRED AND PISSED. Always do my best in support but iā€™m still stuck in bronze 5. I love and have always support this game also being a gentle teammate but at this point i donā€™t know what to expect about Blizzard.
You better fix this thing bc i will complain on twitter, forums and more because i dont deserve this! Sorry blizzard for speaking like this but iā€™m TIRED.
curio #11385 to accelerate the process of fixing.

I have the same problem and want to know to unlock this situation.
I have win 7 games 10 or more times and iā€™m stuck in bronze 5

From what it seems to me, when you get deranked, it puts you at the very bottom of that rank. So any of us that got deranked to bronze 5, instead of being just a few points shy of getting bronze 4, we are required to grind through all 1100 SR points before we can get back to bronze 4. It is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Did you achieve to pass b5 to b4 or its just a theory ?