According to my research....[Brigitte discussion]

hmmm just get good to counter her. That is personally a lame excuse for an argument about a hero.

The same stats that ppl deny as valid when they say Brigitte is not OP?

pretty sure like most communities theyre only like minded in that they play ow

1 Like

Then why is she so squishy?

1 Like

Don’t care. Better that the crap steam roll flankers had going for 2 years. DPS players were over catered to by the devs. About time someone countered them while not just being another DPS.

1 Like

Or maybe just maybe brig wasn’t cut out for OW. Not liking a game where GOATS and grav dragon are the only comps is perfectly reasonable. It’s either you have no brain and w m1 or you get team wipe after team wipe to an almost unavoidable combo that is up every other team fight.

No, different ones. Season 9 and before.

Brigitte wasn’t available then.

Different people have different opinions, the game is better than ever for me, Brig is only a part of that, also LFG and private profiles, but Brig countering Dive and flankers definitely has improved the game for me and for a lot of people, before Brig flankers ruled the game by far, also the meta was super stale, it was just, dive and dive harder. Also my experience in game is drastically less toxic, and feels more rewarding.

Obviously not everyone will like it but Brigitte is literally necessary for the overall health of the game, without Brig, we go back to Dive dominating everything and flankers running rampant all over again.

If you think that 10 hours of experience on a character should beat 1000 hours of experience on another regardless of whether or not they are a hard counter or not then maybe you shouldn’t play aim based games :slight_smile:

when there is one hard counter in the game to her…adapting won’t always be an option. What if I don’t main pharah? What if the enemy team has a half decent hitscan?

You are going to just say that a GM tracer loses because he can’t adapt… what are you smoking and can I have some?

That’s all very well and good. Now imagine if the brigitte had a brain (I know most on’t but humor me).

If it weren’t for brig, dive would be a viable comp and even an OP sniper wouldn’t be able to deal with that.

Let’s check some different numbers… SHE HAS THE HIGHEST WINRATE IN THE GAME OF ANY HERO.

Define forbidden. I have been told on NUMEROUS occasions that i am “throwing” for playing winston against a brig.

Assuming tracer has ult, assuming she can land it without getting stunned because she can’t throw it 7 meters easily, assuming that brig has no shield… that’s a bit much on the assuming for me.

I spit out my drink. Sure there shuld have been a harder counter to tracer, but starting your game off with a character that counters 90% of the roster would not/is not good for the game.

Is water wet?

And if you aren’t a sniper main life sucks.

So the top 70 players should dictate the balance for the entire ladder…sure. Tell me again how they totally embraced the new changes and totally didn’t have their own seperate patch. Also 1 second nerfed OMG it’s so big its absolutely game changing its… Resident f***ing sleeper.

Bronze - 8%
Silver - 21%
Gold - 32%
Platinum - 25%
Diamond - 10%
Master - 3%
Grandmaster - 1%

If “the worst players” includes 88% of players…then yes.

Check your statistics again, or the dev comments on her most recent patch.

And your defense boils down to “you are lower ranked so your opinion of the game doesn’t matter” sorry “mate” but if there is one hard counter to brig and only a handful of others who aren’t countered by brig then she is broken.

pharah is her weakness. Want me to name you lucio’s weakness’s? stuns, area of effect, open environments, closed environments, one hit killers, everything about sombra. Just as many weaknesses you say?

Do you also enjoy it when you step on a four-sided die? When you reach in your pocket and your phone isn’t there?

We need a counter to mobility? here’s a quick tip: aim. And don’t you dare pretend that supports are defenseless. I main support. Every last one of them has an ability to deal with defenders, but none of them guarantee 155+ damage on anyone who gets within 6 meters.

Fun should not be a factor in a game…gotcha.

I hope that this is sarcastic

my dude, Check out these wonderful things called tanks. they counter flankers. Although I fully understand why you wouldn’t want to play them in this meta.

Sorry for the long reply, I had to get up to speed.

1 Like

I didn’t really get why people said this at first, to experience how not fun it is to tank right now. Now I have 18 hours on tanks this season, with a total of about 120 hours all competitive seasons. My winrate has dropped 10% this season compared to others. I am only gold, I know I’m not a great tank, my god has it gotten so much harder and just more miserable. I used to enjoy filling into tank even if I wasn’t great, but now I hate it! I need so much healing and I hate having to beg for it (probably not the healers fault even, lots of burst damage in the game right now). It’s just not fun!

I see this as nothing more than Salty DPS mains who loved getting their “EZ” kills and free ult charge picking off supports. Now they have to work a little harder to get it and they don’t like it. Like if all the dive METAS weren’t making the game stale. I honestly think they can nerf the hell out of Brig and it still wouldn’t be enough for some.

Statistically speaking: No one cares about discord

theres problems in the game for sure, but grinding on tim’s bandwagon like a braindead moron proves nothing. Brigitte is a scapegoat for alot of peoples discussions

WHAT DOES BRIGITTE DO THAT CHANGES THINGS??

Most pro players dont even use her in their lineup and alot of brigittes I face are spanked so hard they switch off. She is as easy to counter as reinhardt, infact alot of her counters are reinhardts counters. People really need to jump off this mentality. When new torbjorb comes out you people are gonna lose ur minds

and I see those defending brig as a bunch of people who aren’t good at support complaining when they are outplayed by a dps. I am a support main who has ver little problem dealing with dps. I don’t kill them usually (unless I am zen), I just boop, sleep, fly away,or fade away and group up with my tanks so they can deal with them while plinking them with a little damage on the way.

She is so easy to counter. People say Bronze Brig same as GM Brig. Well if that’s true, she shouldn’t be an issue for anyone to fight. Yesterday I killed a Brig 1v1 using Zarya. I literally punched her to death.

1 Like

First ok Dorothy Ann (real ones will know this reference)
Second i vote we Remove Brig and Mercy forever tuh dah games good

Let’s check some different numbers… SHE HAS THE HIGHEST WINRATE IN THE GAME OF ANY HERO.

[/quote]

Highest winrate at GM is Doomfist.

And before Briggite it was Sym for a long time should we nerf her too? oh wait…

Lol, all due respect, I didn’t complain about getting killed by DPS, it’s gonna happen. But I see nothing but complaining about how one hero ruined their fun. I still can’t believe how long it’s been since she was released and some people still can’t find out a way to beat her.

Most people have,

I have had Brig games where the Tracers and Genji’s just dance around me you can try and stun them but they just rewind or dash away if you get too close.

1 Like

Exactly, she can be beaten, they just have to work a little harder to get it, but that seems like a big problem to some. Some feel they shouldn’t have to work for the kill.

1 Like

You use numbers to argue why she’s balanced, but when I use them to argue she is imbalanced I’m invalid…sure. Also, have a look at this little nugget from the devs

And winrate in 1% of the players interests me not at all. Doomfist is buggy as hell and has too many animation locks to be all that viable.

I know how to beat her, but the issue is that I am stuck filling support 50% of the time and tank the other 50% of the time and there isn’t a single person in there that can deal with her reliably.

That is unbelievably hypocritical. You wanna know who doesn’t have to work for the kill? Brig. I can’t belive you are talking down to skill based heroes for having to work for a kill. Just because you don’t doesn’t mean that securing a kill is easily. And pls, CAN be killed? give me a break. Mercy with mas rez COULD be killed. Genji with infini-blade COULD be killed. it’s not a question of whether they CAN be killedc it is whether they can be reliably killed.