According to Genji logic, Brigitte should NOT be nerfed

How does that make sense, people are fine with Supports being able to win 1v1 easily, but DPS aren’t allowed to do that?

Precisely. They are trying to point out the nonsense.

She doesn’t make Hog/Orisa non-viable. Like most things in this meta, that can be pinned on Hanzo, because you need a Zarya for his combo, and neither Hog or Orisa have the acceptable synergy with Zarya to be ran over Reinhardt.

4 Likes

Again. Bastion.

When a DPS wins every 1v1, people just think it’s business as usual. When a support gets better at 1v1, people suddenly go “oh noes it’s harder to solo carry now this support is OP”.

“Team game”.

6 Likes

Supports are supposed to be weaker than DPS. If not then there would be no reason to play DPS as Supports could do their job while also healing. If you want to survive as a support either get your tanks to peel, run away, or outskill them.

5 Likes

Genji is a little more mobile than Brigitte. It makes him a LOT more annoying.

Also, Brigitte doesn’t have a team-killing ult. Granted, she has a teamfight winning one, but she won’t be getting any penta’s with it.

7 Likes

Brig is a pubstomper with how easy she is and how little people work together outside of comp… When people actually work together she isnt that bad.

6 Likes

Yes Brigette feels unfair to the heroes she counters.

All 20 of them

4 Likes

But at the same time, Genji doesn’t have a shield, a stun, or self-regen so I suppose it balances it out.

1 Like

Her win rate continues to stand alone among regularly played heroes. Invoking characters with less than 1% pickrates is like wearing a giant sign that says “I fail at understanding statistics”.

3 Likes

That doesn’t make any sense!
I’m assuming the highest is Symmetra, but that’s only because she’s picked on very specific maps for even more specific reasons.

Not true. He has deflect.

3 Likes

Even tho i dont like Genji, you cant compare those two.
Brig`s shield is a lot better.

Not after those nerfs lmao.

Eh, I really dunno. I’m a big time Hog and Orisa player. They’re the two heroes I’m most proud of.

I can deal with Hanzo just fine. But against Brig? Roadhog is a total write-off. Every part of her counters every part of Roadhog. Orisa fairs ok against a team with a Brig, but against Rein AND Brig? She’s using a gun against two heroes with mobile barriers that can hit through shields. She just gets run over and can’t protect anyone from anything.

Even back before Brig, running an Orisa against a Rein was usually a bad idea. But with Brig in the mix it’s suicide.

2 Likes

Assuming the other team with Brigette isn’t

You realise this only undermines your message because you’re effectively stooping down to their level, making yourself no better than them?

But when Grav/Dragons wins 90% of games (or at least feels like it).
Why would you run Hog over Zarya?
If you’re running Zarya, why run Orisa over Reinhardt?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not arguing Brigitte is inherently good for Orisa/Hog, or many other heroes who’ve found themselves in F Tier recently. But it’s hard to argue that their ineffectiveness is because of Brigitte, over either a lack of synergy with Snipers (especially Hanzo), or an inability to counter them.

1 Like

Moira is a hard target for Tracer. It’s not really a match up I take unless given clear advantage either through surprise or the Moira being out of position/no fade.

If the Moira is ADAD crouch spamming like she should, then the damage you throw at her isn’t going to be all that much unless you have God aim. ADAD crouch spam is almost useless as Tracer vs her due to the nature of her beam.

Gotta get close really, then you risk getting orbed. It’s tough. Moira also has the range to catch you from a distance, where Brigitte is simply avoiding a 6m radius around her.

Fighting Moira is actually pretty fun as Tracer.

Thank you, this thread perfectly articulates everything I’ve been feeling about Brigitte since she came out. For the record, Genji is still ridiculously strong and super overtuned.

1 Like