Absolutely done playing main tanks

100% I totally understand you as true Reinhardt, main it makes me sick playing tank without them getting, no buffs whatsoever from Blizzard. Reinhardt,Zarya and Ana could sure use some buffs right about now otherwise i won’t be playing tank anymore up to this point on.

I can’t stand the current state of the main tanks. It’s abysmal.

4 Likes

My patience growing thin for Reinhardt, don’t understand why it’s taking Blizzard, so long to look at him, and fix him with a buff!!!

Im sorry, did you assume i would? Is it normal on the forums to check everyones profiles?

They don’t want to buff him because they see him more as a victim of dive meta. They don’t want to nerf dive and suddenly have this unstoppable crusader because, let’s face it, Rein was pretty balanced and meta before dive really started. Any buffs could leave him op after they nerf dive.

Bug fixes though? Needed so badly. I’m tired of getting shattered with my shield up. I’m tired of the failed charges. I’m tired of the buggy shatter hit box. Half his kit is just littered with bugs.

1 Like

Usually when players are talking about balance, or heroes being underpowered/overpowered, or being buggy, they tend to look at their profile to see if their claims hold water with time on that hero.

I once had a dude tell me he knew more about Reinhardt because he fights along side Reinhardt. He had 0 time played on Rein.

1 Like

But he (and mostly his shield) is the victim of power creep more than anything; especially spam damage through reworks, buffs, and counters added.

Sometimes, third party observation needs also to be done. What you see, even as high as plat, is that reinhardt users still charge in, without even successully killing someone. Not evryone has the ability to self learn.

That’s my point Reinhardt, isn’t a dive tank at all, and he deserve a buff. I don’t care what others think of Reinhardt, he forever my main not giving up on him just yet!

I will forge on forever as Reinhardt, with Honor,Justice, and Glory forever!

Oh I’m not denying that power creep is too real right now, but as I recall this was the excuse given by blizzard back when we first started to ask for Rein buffs.

Let’s hope that Blizzard can see that Rein’s problems have gone far beyond ‘dive meta victim’ status. Power creep has just completely swept him away.

Yeah but I’ve got 250+ hours on the Crusader (comp&QP).
The guy was a Hanzo main who never even touched Rein. I think my position holds a tiny bit more water than him.

I think it’s pretty normal but I wasn’t trying to assume anything. Just saying.

1 Like

Look at my profile, I’m slowly dropping main tanks… I’m even playing soldier now haven’t played him since I was bronze and remarkably doing better than most dps mains in plat.

he used to be cus he could take it and also dish it out. now he cant.
he’s bad now in that regard.

Exactly. Thry buffed his self heal ability and it still aint enough.

Lol good luck then …

all that does is let him play like that self damaging character in league. and just heal straight up after that damage and get like 15% ult charge.

his damage nerf needs to be completely undone, and just made slower. along with removing the heal buff, like the damage taken, but also make him move with it.

Then he’d be k, also probably louder footsteps so low tier cant complain anymore.

Rein really got slammed recently, but other tanks are kinda okay. Especially Orisa and Zarya are still strong even against Brigitte.

I have just played more games than you. I have lost probably more than I have won.

Old, but relevant. People seem to forget that this was doable months ago.