A support patch is coming OMG

Will Mercy finally get that healing buff? Will Ana finally be dethroned? :thinking:

63 Likes

In other news, the PTR patch notes just got delisted. Which means current PTR goes live on Tuesday

48 Likes

I can’t wait to see what happens on here if neither of those things happen

18 Likes

I’d be very shocked. Jeff has said they’re going to be addressing Moira’s skill…so I think it’s probably likely they’d also address Mercy considering they’re both very hot topics.

36 Likes

Mercy healing buffs? Maybe 60hps? If so, they actually listened to the forums? The world truly is ending

16 Likes

If Mercy doesn’t get buffed

The forums will be full of, “i quit overwatch”

66 Likes

but not really cause they would’ve left ages ago? (not a new thing)

15 Likes

Nah… I don’t think it’s going to be good.

Probably dumpstering Moira, meaningless buff to Mercy/Bap and we’ll end up with Ana being the best healer anyway.

I’ve already uninstalled a few days ago.

Interesting if I download the game with my terrible internet for 9 hours again. Would be so cool to have a reason to come back :thinking:

19 Likes

Mercy getting an Anniversary skin is the best news I’ve heard in a long time :pleading_face::laughing:

26 Likes

honestly If i do not see any buff to Mercy and Baptiste to be more on Ana’s level, I’ll loose all faith in Jeff

8 Likes

Keeping expectations low, as usual.

23 Likes

ah yeah good point
Well whoever is left probably will
damn this is small writing

1 Like

If they nerf brig imma riot :joy:

10 Likes

barrier shield reduced from 200hp to 125hp

17 Likes

Mercy buff: meh

Zen buffs:

26 Likes

I guess the Moira brigaders won.

8 Likes

It’s her time to shine. Tbh we all want it, she’s spent enough time in purgatory and the memories of Moth Mercy are far in the past.

Mercy we forgive you, and we’re ready to welcome you back.

People rightfully addressing the comparative skill level and asking for a small power shift=“brigaders”

“You get what you deserve”

15 Likes

It’s appearently a power shift, so we’re gonna see how it will look like once in game. Keeping my hopes very low though.

2 Likes

Straight 60HPS buff for Mercy? Doubt
One of the reason why they got nerfed is that Mercy doesn’t negate Winston damage as a whole

5 Likes

Brahhhhh, dont be like that ,your actually scaring me :flushed:

1 Like