A support patch is coming OMG

Yeah, a power shift out of Moira. It’s going to be brutal.

They’ve been pandering to the popular hero players for a while now. They’re gonna slaughter her, same as Mei, same as Orisa.

9 Likes

I hope mercy will get a heal buff to 60hps but I think realistically they might only buff her to 55hps - we’ll just have to wait and see

15 Likes

Oh my god, does that mean that I’ll have to leave her for ana, I like ana but I love moira. Still hoping.

Moira is fine.

She’s easy to play, sure. So is Reinhardt. So are Mercy and Lucio. So is Reaper. It’s not a bad thing.

7 Likes

Tank buffs? Nahh, we need healer buffs.

Because we know tanks are balanced. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Think positive! Jeff mentioned he knows a lot of the community just wanted her to be gutted or made more like a “CSGO” character which he does not want.

If I had to guess, I think they’ll make her kit harder to use but with more value. Perhaps reducing her range and hit box of her right click, but with higher damage per second.

7 Likes

I hope they try my proposed change to Mercy:
Base heal + % of max HP

2 Likes

Hmmmm…you have my attention Jeff, where you at bro, I MUST KNOW

Well, look at the last two unpopular heroes they addressed, Mei and Orisa.

Both completely ruined.

11 Likes

Neither Reinhardt, Mercy, Lucio, or Reaper can pull off the value that Moira can with the same ease of use. They all are mechanically easy but none of them have the forgiving mechanics that Moira does. Stop trying to strawman the argument.

This would be pretty nice. From Jeff’s comments they’re not going to do a pixel perfect aiming hitbox. It will probably still be forgiving, just not to the ridiculous extent that it is now.

6 Likes

Widowmaker and doom instagibbing everyone kinda feels way more dominating than CC. But that’s just me.

27 Likes

If Mercy and Bap get buffs to be made on Ana’s lvl, I’ll loose faith in Jeff.

1 Like

Moira doesn’t have an amazing winrate in low rank (and Lucio and Reinhardt both have a better winrate in bronze). She doesn’t really deliver as much value to low rank players as you seem to think.

11 Likes

what
how?
huh?
reaper isnt easy at all…

1 Like

Welp too bad, they’re changing her. Doesn’t matter if you agree with it or not. A long time coming and well deserved. The people that needed the crutch are going to have to step their game up.

None of the characters they listed are easy or as impactful. They just try to make that comparison as an excuse to crutch forgiving mechanics.

10 Likes

They listened to the forums when it told them to gimp/nerf Sigma.

And Orisa.

And Reinhardt.

2 Likes

Man I hope they wreck whatever hero you enjoy. I’m sick of this. I’ve had so many heroes I liked trashed over the years.

8 Likes

Revert discord to 30%.

13 Likes

so do you think ana needs a major nerf to be more on baptiste / mercy’s level then? Really? With all the high amounts of burst damage in the game?

I think Ana could use a small nerf along side a heal buff for both bap and mercy

5 Likes

They wrecked Ana already for the longest time, they wrecked Tracer when they introduced Brig. I adapted, got better, learned to play other heroes. None of the heroes I played were training wheels either.

Get over it son, there will be no free meals here.

7 Likes