A QOL to Brigitte

As much as I say Brigitte is strong their is one thing I would like to see added to her.

Make her shield more consistent. There is so many times where it doesn’t block something that it should especially against Pulse Bomb and Shatter.

Just any change to make it more consistent.

4 Likes

That’s because of the dumb delay between the user input and when the shield actually blocks

It would be nice to have it be more instantaneous

3 Likes

I agree with that changes. I would also like the shield to block splash damage too.

I remember seeing a video where her shield would sometimes block Junkrat’s Ultimate.

1 Like

Stuff goes straight through Brig’s shield sometimes, to the point I’d call it a bug, it’s quite annoying to say the least.

1 Like

It’s funny to see clips of Rein players 1-framing Earthshatters with their shield, meanwhile Brig can’t block a Shatter with her shield near-fully deployed.

1 Like

It’s so aggravating. You can literally see the shield up on your screen but on the death highlight it didn’t even look like it was even pulling out

had this happen in a game yesterday actually. was holding up shield and got NAILED by a shatter that was just, not in a place where it could hit me.

1 Like

I also would really like a small size increase to it. It’s borderline insulting how bad it is against explosions. Might as well not even put it up against Junk/Pharah, and save its “health” for later.