A Mercy revert could revive Overwatch

well I’m not receiving as much hate. in fact I’m not even receiving any lmao

I completely disagree. A mercy revert won’t revive Overwatch.

But what would revive OW? If they would decide to fix and buff all the trash heroes and actually listen to the community and stop banning innocent people, yea that would revive the game.

6 Likes

Be thankful it is not 0% or even 0.33% like some months ago

1 Like

wouldn’t it be better to called it a re-worked revert? so many people think we want her just reverted and that’s misleading aha.

3 Likes

True, a revert with tweak or if you want to call it a rework. Either way, Mercy def needs to be fixed for OW to be healthy again. At least it would be a step towards it.

9 Likes

Uhm…yeah, no.

agreed. and really like your vids for stating good points, keep up with the good content <3

2 Likes

I mean, this is the sh!tiest rework since the launch. How can you consider this a good rework if you keep nerfing that character over and over again, yet STILL being meta after all of this? Girl unacceptable, can’t relate.

2 Likes

Its reaching pretty far to say a revert will “save” this game.

2 Likes

Thank you so much <3

1 Like

Pickrate is not everything, you know? Old Sym went from OP to garbage in a matter of seconds in a match. But now, she is much more balanced. It is just that the meta doesn’t favour her that much

1 Like

The revert represents more than just Mercy. It would express Blizzard are actively trying to take steps in the right direction.

3 Likes

Not really Fuwa, Blizzard has been ignoring us since september 2017, what do you expect? They will never listen to us, they will keep nerfing her until this horrible rework will work in their favour. Until then, we will have to wait to see the damage boost nerf, and the GA nerf, because we all know that it will happen.

5 Likes

It seems like Rez on a 30 second cooldown is even more unhealthy for the game.

12 Likes

I am living for this comment, because it is the truth, not like what everyone says ^^

1 Like

Old Sym was never OP mate, what game have you been playing? :rofl:

An ultimate shouldn’t be an ability on a 30 second cooldown? :thinking: b-but, Jeff-sama said Mercy is fine.

5 Likes

Playerbase didn’t start to drastically fall off till Dive comp, it then continued to drop at a slower rate during Brigette/Hanzo no skill meta.

That’s exactly what Zen does but nobody seems to have any problem with it.

3 Likes

Agreed.

Blizzard doesn’t need to ditch any of their work.

Just simply switch Valkarie (which is a poorish ultimate) and Rez (which is too powerful as an ability) around and rebalance as appropriate.

Valkarie - 30 sec cool-down, 5 sec duration, Mercy regen can be interrupted with damage.

Rez - Ultimate ability. Rez’s all allies in 15m radius. ‘Team mate down’ indicator showing nunber of allies in Rez area re-introduced.
Requires LOS. Has a cast time akin to current rez. No invulberability during casting. Can be interrupted.

Staff - return to 60HPS healing rate

Job done…

The mobility / speed / damage of Valkarie allows for interesting Mercy plays and occasional battle Mercy use but is on s long cool-down as a powerful ability.

Rez can only be balanced as an ultimate. Restore mass Rez and the indicator - this was a cool mechanic. Keep the cast time and lack of invulberability during the cast = hide and Rez tactics ineffective.