A Brigitte remove could revive Overwatch

You can revert Mercy and Hanzo as well, Blizzard.

11 Likes

Are these threads the new “Hard to swallow pill”?

Anything will revive OW at this point.

2 Likes

Maybe they will think to something like that, if and when Overwatch will need to be revived.

The one thing that could revive the game would be for the community to stop whining about everything and anything.

27 Likes

Or they could at least talk to us every once in a while. That’d be nice.

6 Likes

I doubt there is something anyone can do for this little community of the forum.

Was without “oxygen” for too much time, the only good thing Blizzard can do is unplug the support to this forum, actually it is only therapeutic obstinacy.

Or they could remove all DPS heroes(except for Torbjorn)

4 Likes

But since that’s not going to happen unless Blizz gives them what they want, why not just give them what they want?

Man you can’t revive something that isn’t dead. Especially by cutting out or ruining parts of it.

4 Likes

Sometimes you have to cut out the infection to save the patient.

2 Likes

But cutting out a vital part of the body (like liver) because you don’t like it is going to kill the patient.

5 Likes

You know what could revive overwatch?

Speedo Torb. Wallriding speedo Torb. I’m telling you.

5 Likes

Given that OW managed two years without Brig, I doubt comparisons to a vital organs will stand.

A better comparison ought to be acne, which is awful and annoying but will eventually go away with a little luck.

1 Like

you say revive, but it has a larger player base then ever…sooo

1 Like

And what about the people who actually play Brig? Is your fun more important than theirs?

5 Likes

The brig… thing yeah not Mercy and Hanzo. I’m firm believer of both changes.

funny thing is, brigitte isnt ruining the game in diamond+. people below plat and in plat dont know how to fight brigitte at all.

She is not ruining the game for the entire playerbase. Theyll never nerf a character that is only super mega strong in low tiers. Brigitte was slightly nerfed due to how effective she was vs other comps not dive. Now shes niche, shes only super effective vs dive/dive character.

4 Likes

To me? Yes, because it’s mine. I thought that went without saying.

I don’t come here to give other peoples’ opinions, do I?

Heres a hard to swallow pill, brigitte isnt needing to be removed or nerfed into irrelevance, you need to get good at the game vs her.

6 Likes

Words of wisdom. Those 3 needs to go down.