A Brigitte remove could revive Overwatch

funny thing is no they dont. We are seeing a meta shift thatll most likely trickle to ranked. Ana is overtaking mercy in pro tier, brigitte is only played vs any form of dive, and hanzos nerf has already effected him in pro tier.

Mercy doesnt need a revert, she needs a rework
Hanzo can go back to a throw pick tbh I prefer scatter over this mess
Brigitte is a good hero they just combined too many roles and aspects into a hero. (Tank, support, CC)

i prefer this mess over scatter, at least you can react to storm arrows. I agree with mercy, and brigitte is a balanced hero rn for diamond+ ranks.

1 Like

What I don’t get is a lot of “off meta” characters are SUPER good against Brig; like Mei, McCree, Soldier, or Bastion

But you can’t run them because of how powerful Hanzo is and that you pretty much NEED him

Yet people blame Brig, when even Genji has a higher pickrate than her from GOLD upwards

“Oh but it’s about fun!” except in higher tiers where people care more about winning than fun, which is 100% proven with Mercy being so dominant even though more people would rather play Ana/ Moira

3 Likes

yep, people think it was brigitte who killed off all the dps except the snipers, and dont think about how the snipers were and mainly still are better than all the dps

2 Likes

I mean I hate scatter but every one of his new faster arrows feels like a scatter because he spams headshots all the time. Personally they overdid it considering all we asked for was scatter replacement not a complete rework. I mean people hate him more than ever since his rework.

blizzard doing something we dont want, how surprising lmao.

I hate hanzo more too but for different reasons, id rather have this then scatter.

Given the fact that Ana kind of relies on a slower-moving, tank-heavy team in order to shine, removing Brigitte would be detrimental to Ana’s play time.

As for the other two… a 420+ damage cooldown ability doesn’t belong on a sniper/assassin, and I’d like for both Storm Arrow to be removed and Scatter to remain dead. Mercy does desperately need a revert, though.

1 Like

yooooooo, this is super goofy

full revert doesnt really fix the problems, just reintroduce old ones. How about a different rework, and i agree with the hanzo. and i agree with your ana/brig sentiments

Because the community doesn’t even agree on what it wants. What makes part of the community happy will inevitably infuriate another part. No matter what Blizzard does, some group of people will swoop to the forums to complain about it.

I just want more communication about their intentions and rationale, but even that seems to result in additional complaints.

How about Titanium’s suggestion in Why I Have Yet to Not Despise Mercy's Current State then?

1 Like

Community: REMOVE THIS CHARACTER BECAUSE IM TOO BAD TO KNOW HOW TO FIGHT A CHARACTER THATS NOT REALLY SUPER STRONG IN DIAMOND+ TIERS BECAUSE SHE PUNISHES MY BAD GAMEPLAY IN LOW RANKS REEEE

Doing this kind of stuff is how massive power spikes/creeps or drops happen.

5 Likes

Well then, why not poll the community to see what they actually want? If they can do it for arcade modes, they can do it for other things too.

given that 90% of this community is in or below plat, polling for balance changes wouldnt go very well lmao. So many characters that dont need to be nerfed would be gutted, and characters like tracer would be buffed probably lmao.

2 Likes

I think that you’d be surprised. I doubt a majority of people are in favor of removing any hero. And even if just 5% of the community wanted to keep Brig around, that’s still a lot of people. But I bet it would be a lot higher.

Who gives a monkey’s what rank someone is? Apart from you, I mean. We all paid the same.

rank matters, and a lot of people do give a monkeys what rank someone is. There is massive balance changes that would happen if they only focused on lower tiers and only focused on higher tiers(as seen by dive s5-s9 with only focusing on the 1%).

only Focusing around what low ranks want would very negatively impact the game.

1 Like

I’m only half serious when I say we should remove her, but ask the community whether they think she is a good addition to the game…

Honestly, the game should be balanced from the top. Balance at pro/GM level and let the changes trickle down. A lot of people feel this way. It’s not a minority opinion.

1 Like