8 tanks in Deathmatch. PLEASE END THIS CANCER

Hog really do be ruining any match type he’s in huh

I play zen in ffa, and still have more problems with army of genji than tanks most of the time.

You sound fun.
Abusive chat for picking a character in Arcade mode. Your logic is through the roof.
False reporting is something that is ACTUALLY reportable fyi, which is what you’re doing.

I’m so scared. Whatcha gonna do, mister judgement? Report me? I try to do something against actual real griefers, using broken system abandoned by devs who allowed griefing in their game officially. Just literally that.

I bet the people just playing deathmatch for fun are also really scared that you are reporting them, for abusive chat mind you.

If community start doing what i do they gonna get their false bans in no time, because this game is broken in every way.

Ana can nano herself.

mercy rework basically happened at same time as deathmatch’s launch…so we never got to see them NOT balance DM and leave mercy with a completely useless ult in it

1 Like

i play hog to make sure to win since they force you to win 7 games in arcade
no symtra or reaper can counter hog btw he have a 1 shot kill combo

Why so selfish? I enjoy arcade and other modes in workshop.
This was not broken in OW1, its a huge fun game mode destroyed by overtuned tanks of OW2.

5v5 is inherently flawed and ruining every other experience of the game. Why not just take out arcade at this point?

So? that doesnt make it balanced at all lmao. Mercy has always been worthless, should they make a bunch of changes so its “balanced” for everyone??

Ana is still really weak in DM even after that minor change

Mercy is worthless in DM and so are several others. What do you even mean by balance in dm tbh? should they make a ton of changes so every last hero is viable?

Its just not meant to be balanced and it never was, it was never even close before tbh

That’s cause you keep taking the literal definition of balance that doesn’t even exist in RQ (how balanced is symmetra again? Or sojourn?)

They have made game mode specific changes before to alter playability just like people are asking them to do in all game modes they ruined with the tank changes

NOT balance the game modes so that you can play whoever, whenever

I’ll give you some other examples as a MH player that I’ve heard MANY times over the years……remove stacking…keep ult charge through deaths……neither of those is “balancing the game”

Still never returning to OW until tanks are nerfed to even lower than OW1 levels. :man_shrugging:

I dont want that, i find the mode fun now tbh. Fun and balance are two different things and you dont need one for the other

A wildly unbalanced mode can still be fun. Just play tanks yourself in DM tbh

I like that we lose ult charge in MH, makes the game less about ults. most people dont even get them. Ult staking is annoying to me, in Mh its usually just a couple people that get them

I’d rather keep my dignity, thanks.

But really, not everyone plays Tank anyways. And that’s just making a bad situation even worse.

Balancing does not mean creating a balanced game. It’s only an attempt or tweaking abilities.
Do you think they ever achieved balance in OW although trying to “balance” it?
You stated something and I disproved it.

But they tried to do something. She is still better than before. She cannot nano herself in the main game modes. There is a difference now.

Fact is, that they did anything.

I like the modes now so id prefer they leave them alone. Its not close to balanced or fair but its fun and thats all they need to be

especially so for mystery heroes, we dont need role limits or ult changes. its fine now

That ana change did next to nothing in the big picture yet three of you though it was worth bringing up lol

yes, because it’s a fact. You said there is no balance changes. I said there is. Idk what’s so complicated about it. Even if they added her a 0.00000001% movement speed boost in DM. It’s still a change.

1. The problem is that it’s not fun
  2. This is a terrible argument. Of course the game modes need to be balanced.

Just because it’s not competitive mode doesn’t mean the game modes should be intentionally bad lol

1 Like