8 tanks in Deathmatch. PLEASE END THIS CANCER

How long must the MAJORITY of the playerbase deal with this crap Blizzard? How fun to have to fight hogs and orisa with no chance of winning

38 Likes

I was a Doomfist main as DPS… The complainers brought thine upon themselves… Suffering and eliminations in the form of long lasting falls into the ocean or nothingness at the touch of my gauntlet😌.

Only tank I’ll agree about though is Roadhog. We always have the whole lobby team up against them as if they’re PvE bosses.

3 Likes

Use Symmetra, she’s good against tanks with her damage ramp up beam and so-so turrets.

Against most of the lobby being tanks? That will not work.

6 Likes

it would depend on where they’re at, if there were too many hogs in one point a hook would inevitably get you. However if you’re picking them off around the map, not so much.

When I play no limits and the enemy team goes with a stack of tanks, I choose Symm. Sometimes my team switches in more Symm’s just for added effect. It forces them to switch off the tanks as they’re rendered useless.

one symmetra wouldn’t stop an army of tanks, you would have two hogs on you, t-bagging

7 Likes

Ya, if you get swarmed at once you’d 100% be dead. Pick them off one by one and maybe jump in while they’re fighting each other for easier kills.

Pick reaper, case closed, its a casual mode, it doesnt need balance because it’s focus is fun over competition

Why doesn’t the other team just pick 4 tanks then

Problem is the fun isn’t there to be had from the sounds of the post

1 Like

Fun is relative, the other 8 tanks are having a blast killing OP in game

4 Likes

It’s not realy the tanks it is their health, take it down to 250-300 hp and the problem goes away.
They just run at you and you can’t do s*** about it they just have to much health to kill in time or in case of hog just heal and kill you anyway.

For the people that say just go reaper, sym etc. that is not a soulution at all, people play DM to have fun with the heros they are most comfortable with or tryout a new one and a loby with more than 1 tanks just ruins it more often than not.(Especially if the game spawns you right next to one every damn time you die :expressionless:)

Lol this couldn’t be more off

It’s not the main game mode therefore it’s not important and no attention should be given to it at all?

That’s like saying…”nobody plays bastion so we see no reason to try balancing him”

1 Like

I wonder if anybody plays arcade not for the weekly quest?

It got taken out of the arcade and put with the unranked modes but even if it is unranked
the card for the mode still states it is a competitive mode so yeah balancing should be done.

1 Like

its a casual mode, theres no role, so its impossible to balance because the team can pick all tanks, also bastion is used in competitive mode so balancing him is needed

What team? Talking about deathmatch here…but regardless you CAN balance anything

And comp or not doesn’t matter (by the way deathmatch comp is a thing)…

Your argument up top still doesn’t hold any water…”it should be fun not balanced”….ok…well it’s not fun because it’s horribly unbalanced now thanks to tanks (something which has never been the case before)

2 Likes

its impossible to balance a match when everyone can pick any hero from any role, its a casual match for a reason, if you cant have fun with it then dont play it, i dont have fun playing that mode so i dont play it, just because i dont find it a fun mode to play doesnt mean it needs balance, the fun is in the chaos

The ttk for all heros expect the tanks is roughly the same.
The tanks just have too much health to kill them as you would kill any other hero.
And that can quite easily be changed.
Mercy or Ana would need some love too.

The point is you can balance it there is nothing impossible about it other than blizzard not caring at all.

And let me tell you something … there is nothing causal about this mode if you go by the verbal trash the people playing it typing in the chat :rofl:

1 Like

Just remove role passives and revert tank hp pools to OW1 values for all modes outside of role queue.

The fact it still hasn’t been implemented :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like