Information about Double XP Weekends

Double XP Weekends are here! Starting today, your accumulated match XP from each match played will be doubled during eligible weekends. Please note any XP rewarded for completing challenges, bonus XP for participating in flex queue or impacted roles in Role Queue, and any XP rewards from endorsements are not doubled during double XP weekends. You can earn double XP for matches played on these dates:

• October 21 – 11:00 AM PDT to October 24 – 11:00 AM PDT
  • October 28 – 11:00 AM PDT to October 31 – 11:00 AM PDT
  • November 24 – 11:00 AM PDT to November 28 – 11:00 AM PDT

When you receive double XP for your matches played, you should see the total number of XP after each match be higher than normal. However, during our first two double XP weekends, no direct in-game messaging will indicate XP has been doubled. We will be adding messaging in-game coming in future double XP weekends.

16 Likes

Does the 2XP stack with the +20% premium bonus?

10 Likes

got the mythic a day early because of this, neat

2 Likes

Just hear to express my disappointment with the way the game is being monetized :heart:

57 Likes

Bro where the hell is Bastion. just as i get to enjoying this game playing him you have not been bothered to fix him or add him back in for over a week.

5 Likes

They have already stated Bastion will be back on the 25th.

7 Likes

he’s suppose to come back on the 25th. dunno why they took this long. he better come back with some buffs.

3 Likes

A suggestion, can we have the double XP thing ingame menu as a bonus that can be activated manually, so players can choose when to activate it depending on their time schedule (free time), like for example I cant play that much in weekends sometimes compared to other days of the week .

Basically, it’s bonus ingame , when a player activate it , it lasts for like 2 days , and the player can choose when to use , whether Tuesday or Saturday or any other day of the week .

3 Likes

Can you PLEASE NOT LEAK THE NEXT HERO! Some of us still want to be wowed by the upcoming terminator x overwatch collaboration.

4 Likes

I’ve been playing a couple of games by now and i’ve yet seen the xp boost being added when a match has ended.

It’s literally the same amount as before…

13 Likes

Is the XP boost even working? I’m not seeing any additional XP, match wins still around the 2000XP mark, same as before?

6 Likes

I’m legit earning the same amount as before.

Is this some type of a placebo effect?

9 Likes

f-you nerf genji already and stop begging for money.

1 Like

nerf genji sombra zarya sojourn already and stop begging for money.

Hi wyoming not shooting you but please carry the message.

played a few rounds on europe servers right now, no double xp for me.

yesterday it worked, we had double xp then, but not today

2 Likes

Mostly playing QP matches prior to XP boost were in the 800-1400 for me, and I’ve been seeing those QP matches in the 2000 range now.

Im still waiting a REFUND from week 2 weeklies challange issues.

1 Like

Would have still prefered a level system than a “battle pass” level that reset each seasons. Progress or time put into the game feels like it’s not rewarding.

2 Likes

Why not? We missed out on several days of daily challenges, endorsements, and bonus XP from role queue due to the bugs. Shouldn’t double XP actually include all XP to truly help make up for lost time?

7 Likes