Where is the 2x xp?

Information about it was just posted

Did you not restart your game or something?
Is defo there

A few hours ago I was getting over 2k exp for a game without challenges.

2 Likes

Where??

I’m restarting it now and entering a game to see if it was fixed.

Ok

Idk what to tell you, I was certainly getting double xp. It didn’t say double xp after every game, but I was certainly getting it.

Ah man beat me to it

1 Like

It’s ridiculous they have an excuse for not displaying info on the exp bonus for their excuse event. :clown_face: :rofl:

• “Okay guys, we’ll do this for the players as to not make complete clowns of ourselves, got it?”
  • “Sure boss, but let’s make sure to mess it up too, so we keep a clean history of always making complete clowns of ourselves!”
7 Likes

Finished a game now and didn’t get it…But shouldn’t it be after every game tho? Like what’s the point in having double xp if you’re not always getting it, that’s just :poop:.

1 Like

Who cares? They pushed this out quickly because it’s compensation for a bad launch. Doing the proper UI update takes time.

not getting double xp on xbox. no update either
im on 2.1.0.2- 106258

I meant it didn’t pop up as text saying double xp. The way it says your xp bonus for winning, consecutive match etc. but I was getting it each game I played.

This was a few hours ago, maybe people are having issues, idk. But it was fine for me then.

Well i haven’t gotten it so far…They need to fix this lol. I’m not playing anything for the rest of the day so hopefully tmr i can see improvements.

Yes, writing 3 1/2 lines of code doing a push notification needs proper quality control and at least… wait… you’re right… it will take them weeks to find a capable coder to do that, innit? :rofl:

were we not supposed to get a reaper skin and that healthpack keycharm aswell?

1 Like

They need a designer to mock up what it should look like, then an artist to build its animation, then a programmer to implement it. All of this while they are in a mad rush to fix launch issues and the Halloween event. This is a pointless thing to get upset about.

getting 1.8k xp for a win means double xp is active right?

1 Like

Yes, especially when they could simply edit the string saying “%amountexp experience earned.” to say “%amountexp*2 experience earned, %amountexp of which is a BONUS for dinkydonky.”. It’s a pointless thing to try and be a shill for them defending the fact they release sub-par quality content on every corner.

1 Like

I do this for a living, and you don’t know what you’re talking about. I forgot to mention it needs to be localized in all languages. You can’t just do string concatenation and expect it to work in every locale.

They didn’t prioritize it because it’s so incredibly trivial that the people who would get upset about it are already a lost cause.

So your argument is you do that for a living, then you basically confirm it’s just a set of strings, however instead of one, which was a drastic example, say it’s a bunch of languages, which is a problem that nowadays every clown could solve with a few minutes of google translation.
Then you finish your comment claiming yourself to be a “professional” off by insulting me calling me a lost cause.

Something smells weird here.

Say, do you work for Blizzard? That would explain your trying hard to defend/ridicule the situation, your pretending of the thing being “a big coding situation” AND your toxic attitude.

1 Like