Anyone Else Having Issues With OWL Tokens Drops?

I have both skins, still no OWL tokens though

I also find YouTube more reliable.

2 Likes

Now have my Moria skin, but still no tokens. But progress!

1 Like

Can confirm that Moira showed up for me sometime today. Still no tokens on my end, either.

Haven’t received the Moira OR Sigma skins, or the 100+ OWL coins I should be getting. sad times.

Playing on Xbox it that matters.

No one at all has gotten their OWL tokens just so you know. Regarding your Contenders skins, I take it that you not too long ago made your hours? Everyone has had a huge delay in getting their skins, many days later after the fact and only got their Moira today despite making the hours since last week. If all goes well, by the time I get home today, I should also have Moira unlocked.

I’m on Xbox as well so it’s not a platform thing either, everyone is getting the same delays/issues.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

The Overwatch esports broadcast team has been working to identify the issues from last weekend and moving towards a solution to deliver the missing tokens. At this time, we do not have an ETA on a fix. We’ll continue to update you on the situation as we can. We have noted that Contenders skins have started to be properly awarded as well. We will continue to monitor this situation closely.

Thank you for your patience and continued support of Overwatch League and Overwatch Contenders.

11 Likes

Thanks Craig. Do you know if the token issue will affect the earning of OWL grey Lucio? I know he’s like ~2 weeks out, but if there’s no ETA on the tokens I just wanna double check.

Edit: I just got 10 OWL tokens, but that’s a far cry from what I should have received. Should have been a lot more than that, as I’ve watched pretty much every OWL broadcast that’s happened over the last week.

2 Likes

Just got some tokens but I feel like I’m missing some. Went from 390 to 425 (my math could be a bit off because it’s getting late for me) but watched all the streams

Edit: might just be because I’m tired and too lazy to do the math right now

2 Likes

That’s 5 hours worth of tokens. Waaaaaaaaaaay short of what it should have been for watching all the streams.

I just got an additional 10 tokens, but I’m still short of what I should’ve received.

At least we’re getting them now

All I know is waking up at 3 am for tokens is not worth it but I still do it anyways because I need the tokens for what I have planned

Edit: I’m just happy we’re slowly getting them now

Closed out of the game and went from 425 to 445

Edit: not sure if that’s actually helping

Edit 2: seems to be working that way

Edit 3: now at 450

Edit 4: pretty sure I received them all now

I am starting to get tokens but do I really have to restart the game between every 5 tokens to get them all?

1 Like

I received all my points and skins, seems to be fixed.

2 Likes

Just got home and not only do I have my Moira skins, but I also got 125 OWL tokens, which I believe is what I earned, since I know I missed some minutes here and there.

Thanks for fixing the issue Blizzard!

3 Likes

Just went from 450 to 540

I closed the game and got a decent amount but just got some more without closing it

1 Like

Finally got my skins and some tokens. Can we please stop breaking this system now?

3 Likes

I already had 125 tokens, now I just got 20 more.

1295 to 1430, finally! , tokens arrived.

1 Like