[❄️] Winter Skin #3 Reveal

It reminds me of Subzero… I guess I like it? Idk.

1 Like

Brig doesn’t have one

Don’t play Genji myself - but this is actually quite a nice skin

He now has both a fire themed skin and an ice themed skin

Your’re right!

I find it a bit strange, to be honest. maybe because she seems to me a male revival of Sombra Rime but with the smoke effects of Genji Baihu (it’s just an opinion, maybe I’m wrong).

the sword is a masterpiece and maybe I’m wrong but the blade reminds me a lot of frostmourne from warcraft3.

He is our icy hot mascot, now.

The art team really raised the brr with this one

(dad joke gratuitously stolen from our social media person)

28 Likes

Hey Andy do you know if we could get the experimental back up for the duration of this event? It’s so much fun and it reduced the queue times as well.

Or even just have it available as a custom game setting.

:unamused:

7 Likes

Winter skins always look so terrible…

Nothing to the art team but god.

2 Likes

He never had a single winter skin so I think that justifies it

8 Likes

We need to change Christmas into “The Nightmare Before Christmas” and just get a second Halloween.

4 Likes

More like AndyPleaseBQuiet :joy:

4 Likes

When I saw the markings on the sword I started thinking of the lich king.

You are a social media person….:sweat_smile:

If im not mistaken, Andy job is more centered towards communication, like the post he makes here about experimentals and such while the social media person is the one in charge of stuff like twitter, you know, all those puns.

Don’t speak to us for the remainder of the day.
(Dad jokes are my job sir how dare you!)

Whoa. Skins??? In Overwatch? This is unprecedented. I’m calling off work for a week in order to shove these in the closet with all the other ones. If they fire me, so be it. This is just that important.

1 Like

Nah genji had no winter skin. He needs it more then her.

I usually agree with your takes but the snark towards literally the only good thing we have in Overwatch (that still isn’t content) is not it.

Just let the art team make their awesome skins.

3 Likes

his head crown thing looks like cat ears. catboy genji

2 Likes