[❄️] Winter Skin #3 Reveal

“Flow like a water” is his voice line, so I understood, that they added that ice part because Ice is literaly a frozen water and Genji got an icy skin…

Another skin for genji, it continues without stopping … Hallowen 2020, Archives 2021 and now Winter Wonderland 2021 …

Thank you devs for keeping Mercy forgotten.

4 Likes

The skin itself its amazing, and it looks like he has cat ears… god I wish i was a good Genji so i could dominate with Catboy Genji.

2 Likes

They’ve only revealed 3 skins.

1 Like

I meant “sacrif”-ice… kept wondering what that was until I finally realized I’m just dumb

2 Likes

Am I the only one who sees little bows on his head?

dam a 3rd one?? guess i dont mind spoilers. so everyone on the forums basically already seen the christmas event lol

i never cared for spoilers, usually i look for them if i can for movies and such heh

These genji skins are top notch

1 Like

the sword is pretty cool. looks less like a katana and more of a fantasy type longsword

1 Like

I was about to say another rubbish skin 6/10 At Best, but this is actually amazing good job developers! 9.3/10!

New best skin in the game? :exploding_head:

Once more. They’re giving winter legendaries to those that don’t have any winter legendaries.

1 Like

Yoooo genji looks sick

But

Why does he have cat ears omg :laughing:

I cannot unsee those neko ears

4 Likes

So far the skins are lookin’ pretty good. I didn’t wanna spoil the surprise for myself, but I can’t help it…

Wow this is so genuinely great I love this one

1 Like

Brigitte, Baptiste, Echo and Ball still don’t have one.

Not a fan of this one, but I’ll take it. Was really hoping for something more casual.

Another nice skin. It follows in the vein of an already existing theme of ice/cold that they’ve established with other heroes (like Pharah, Sigma, Sombra). Blues, whites, etc.

This one sticks out a little bit more since they’ve replaced Genji’s smooth, sleek counters with vivid spikes of jutting ice to give it more visually appealing contrast.

I like the sword. Looks more like a rapier with a multi-point guard a collection of ice spikes. The cat ears make no sense, thematically, but I find them to be more of a humorous, curious touch than a disruptive indulgence.

Pretty good!

2 Likes

to be fair he didn’t have a winter skin yet and from the looks of it they’re filling out all the missing skins for events

4 Likes

This is a very cool skin. No pun intended.

Also, it looks like it’s based in his OW2 model.