New experimental card!

The top brig player unironically fixed brig

1 Like

Do we not get to try the changes yet?

i think it will be like all the other experimentals. on that experiment tab. i think?

This is actually the change i was thinking of, triggering inspire reduces the cooldown for repair pack I LOVE IT

Yeah and now she can’t AoE heal in a 20m radius by using her CC or primary fire, so her healing is more intentional and proactive while inspire still has a logical use

Violet should have been in charge of their own hero from the get go

1 Like

We ran into some issues with the card that didn’t manifest during testing. We’ve pulled the card down for the moment while we look into it. I’ll update as soon as I have additional info.

25 Likes

Thank you for the info as usual, dude. Can’t wait to try out Bastion.

Thanks for letting us knowv

oh please. You just want to play parkour Zarya all the time now :rofl:

4 Likes

well, that was over fast

1 Like

and they nerfed ball which is my fav hero
this changes are just for a fun tournament, we can relax!

Yep I hadn’t seen the full thing pretty obvious they’re trolling

1 Like

still tho worrying a little might be alright. on the last pros experimental they did let some changes go too live like d.vas mech damage thing. so i dont blame you

i doubt very much everything will go live tho

3 Likes

I’m glad they’re at least playing around with more out there changes. Some are bound to stick. Even if they have to change numbers around, it’s cool to see things like this go live from time to time.

2 Likes

And you wouldn’t?! That sounds like a dream. :joy:

2 Likes

The experimental changes all look very interesting. I’m interested to see how they all turn out.

looks at Junkrat changes

Fun, you say? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

We do rarely get Experimentals like this and would you consider to do really chaotic and random developer-only made experimental cards with fun features from time to time? The fun coming from cards like things would freshen up the gameplay a little bit and would help in waiting for major future updates :smile:

Ah, the card was taken down, no wonder I didn’t see any youtube videos on the experiment cards today.

Y’all are nuts this card is awesome just played some rein and had a blast. not competitive viable but still a. Fun car they should keep this up for a while