★ New CREATOR EXPERIMENTAL patch notes (New changes)

This post is a troll/spam

lmfao has Violet even played Moira for 1m?

maybe I have a problem, but I join the game and I don 't see experimental, like, they dissapear?

Zen nerfs are pretty dumb. The rest looks fun. Would have liked Wilson’s rail gun included so I can practice.

Omg that Genji double jump refund sounds very fun to try out. I miss playing him like that in 2017.

2 Likes

Oh is that who came up with this?

Why am I not surprised, the one who ranted on twitter about how Moira is a terf LOL

7 Likes

Isn’t there 2 violets? How do we know which ones?

It is funny, the fact that OW is the only game where other people who are not devs themselves decide how everyone else will play the game.

And on another topic where a secret, experimental card with streamers has been mentioned, a dev member said and I quote:

“There is no private, secret, clandestine, or even slightly sketch Experimental Card.”

I guess that was not true after all.

8 Likes

EVERY time. >:) All the time, any time, and every time. >:)

1 Like

There is no experimental out yet and the changes posted in this thread are faked. report it

Lmao I can literally fly across the entire map with 4 second boosters 25% faster lolololol. Actually add this blizzard XD

3 second duration was unironically good.

Oh no, it’s real. There was a problem with the card and they took it down to fix it. I assure you it’s very real.

4 Likes

Would you like to take this post back?

1 Like

Fake you say?

4 Likes

Why patch creators decided to nerf hog’s damage into ground?

A lot of these changes are very interesting indeed. Some of them sound really cool, some of them sound really broken. I like it a lot

1 Like

Sym change is actually good if you use tp for yourself also. Gives her survivability.

The entire point is for some high-speed, team mobility, and Symmetra-beaming action!

D.VA
  • Pilot D.Va quick melee damage increased from 30 to 100

wish it was 200 like i read it was supposed to be a few days ago, rip my one punch dva dream