New experimental card!

We got the first fun experimental card in a while!
And some changes are nuts!
It’s looking so fun! Go try it out guys!

4 Likes

OMGGGG they buffed zaryas self knockback by 150% HELP IM DYING RN

4 Likes

There’s actually so many cool ideas

Some are obnoxiously broken and some make some heores trash (like the ball grapple), but after all they’re just silly changes to test out. I’m liking it so far!

Specially the Sigma, Monke, Dva changes are awesome.

Ashe looks so fun too

3 Likes

It dissipated as I was reading it…

So… No mei changes?

That’s a pity.

Edit:
Also no echo changes.

I want these ALL to go through. Lets bring back chaotic OW again!

2 Likes

I’m quitting :skull:
/s

1 Like

It just vanished for me. What happened?

wow thats alot of changes. was reading, will be fun to try. of course i kinda wish for fantastical stuff like the april 1st card but hey not complaining

WAIT THEY BUFFED GENJI AND DOOM
Wait they buffed tracer
and cree
and half the other heroes that didn’t need buffs. Wtf is this second april fools

1 Like

relax its not going live its just an experimental. said on the notes. maybe some stuff might make it to live eventually but very few probably

1 Like

The top brig player unironically fixed brig

1 Like

Do we not get to try the changes yet?

i think it will be like all the other experimentals. on that experiment tab. i think?

This is actually the change i was thinking of, triggering inspire reduces the cooldown for repair pack I LOVE IT

Yeah and now she can’t AoE heal in a 20m radius by using her CC or primary fire, so her healing is more intentional and proactive while inspire still has a logical use

Violet should have been in charge of their own hero from the get go

1 Like

We ran into some issues with the card that didn’t manifest during testing. We’ve pulled the card down for the moment while we look into it. I’ll update as soon as I have additional info.

25 Likes

Thank you for the info as usual, dude. Can’t wait to try out Bastion.

Thanks for letting us knowv

oh please. You just want to play parkour Zarya all the time now :rofl:

4 Likes