[6 Months] Colorblind Setting Inconsistencies on Console, when Compared to PC

As it’s been 6 months since the colorblind options were implemented to the live versions of the game, there’s still many issues with the Colorblind Settings available on Console. This list is here just to name a few of them.

• When ultimate is ready
    • On PC, when your ultimate is ready, everything around your ultimate icon becomes the color that you set for your UI. However, on Console, only a small color border is placed around the ultimate icon in your UI with your color blind setting, whereas everything else around it stays as the default color. Not much else to say on that bit, you can clearly see the difference as night and day.
      • The same case is also true for the particle effects surrounding your ultimate ability when it’s ready. On PC, it’s whatever you set the colorblind setting to for your UI. On Console, it stays as the default color.

• Infra-Sight
    • This same inconsistency is also true with Widowmaker’s Venom Mine and Hanzo’s Sonic Arrow as well.

• Lucio’s Crossfade
    • On PC, Lucio’s Crossfade aura is entirely in the color set by the user’s colorblind setting. However, on Console… Yeah, I think it’s another case of it being able to speak for itself. But in case you want the explanation anyways, everything else around which aura is active is set to the default color. That’s just not right…

• And while on-fire
    • On PC, the fire is very much the color set according to the color blind setting (red in this screenshot). However, that’s not the same on Console, where that fire effect is very clearly the default color, even though my UI color is clearly set to red (something that you can tell by just looking at the kill feed).

I’m sure that there are others that I may likely have missed as well, but however I’m not sure of ones.

I’d like to note as well that I’m not the first person to have posted about these. They’ve been posted over a dozen times before I made this thread, but no response has been given, neither has it been documented in such. Can we get these inconsistencies fixed please?

Yeah, I’m moving this thread up.

It still has yet to be documented, so…