$56 really? for skins?

I enjoyed the show, but I would have to think twice before spending $25 on the complete set bundle, let alone $56.

Based on the state of the game, they are desperate to show a profit. Yet refuse to fix glaring issues in the game.

… for crying out loud, they haven’t even fixed the forum avatar bug… by now they should have at least given you an option in the web page to change it manually…

65 Likes

i bought it so…

its going to make alot of money lol

50$~ for 4 skins and a bunch of extra stuff is “a great deal” in this gaming landscape.

if you dont like them or dont think its worth the money thats fine, i feel that way about most skins but this set would have cost 100-200$ in most games lol

10 Likes

Its cheaper than le sserafim, given you get a bit less. And every1 and their brother were running around with them. Its just skins, dont buy them if you dont want to. Its in line with their usual skin prices.

5 Likes

Crazy concept but buying many different things together does indeed mean higher cost of overall thing

And I know this doesn’t help for everyone but these skins aren’t coming back. So, that adds to it.
You don’t have to agree with it. But FOMO works.

4 Likes

thats valid too, the fomo element was something i didnt even consider rofl

i was more so thinking that if they did ever come back, it wouldnt be as a 50$ bundle. it would be probably individual packs like we have under the mega pack now meaning it would cost 100$ to get the full set in the future

idc if it cost the same in the future or if it never comes back, i just wanted the skins rofl

I’m only paying a fraction of the price thanks to the 2500 gold coins I have. Insta purchase :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Gotta love all these people justifying spending $56 on dress up lmao :rofl:, the value is what you put into it. Personally I wouldn’t pay a dime for this trash game or its skins

38 Likes

“Others are worse” is not an argument lmao

19 Likes

I bought the bundle :eyes:

2 Likes

There’s some nice in game touches as well when using the skins, watching Jay3 test them on his stream right now

1 Like

it actually is because WE decided that it was ok to charge 100-200$ for all the event skins

if people had simply not bought them at such outragous prices this never would have happen, but “we” did

and to be clear, we is the collective of players not literally us specifically.

you can hate it, but over priced skins is our “reward”.

atleast this is less over priced then the other ones lul

Skins are priced exactly as they have been for the last year. Spare me your “the price is outrageous!” wishy-washy.

the skins don’t even have voice lines despite the interview saying they did.

12 Likes

In all honest it is better priced than one punch man skins, put a spandex suit on doomfist paint it yellow throw a red cape on him done… and that is pretty much all the one punch characters for the most part… But to be fair the anime didn’t help much they are pretty simple characters art wise

1 Like

Can confirm, I’ve had my profiles properly linked and everything was working years ago but now I’m stuck with this default avatar

2 Likes

So like every high schooler going to class wearing the latest fashion/trend?

So like any person decorating their house?

So like litterally any person doing something that isnt just living

3 Likes

Are you seriously comparing buying virtual clothes for a virtual character to buying REAL clothes for yourself? What a joke :rofl:

12 Likes

Don’t be mad for pricey skins. Be mad that the devs behind the matchmaker still have a job.

2 Likes

Why should someone buy fancy clothes, when basic plain walmart clothes do the same job?

Why should someone decorate their house with art or paint, when that is purly cosmetic?

Why should someone buy a cosmetic skin in a game?

Simple, its because they personally find value in it.

Dont want it, dont get it, simple. There is no need to justify anything.

6 Likes