$44.00USD For 3 Skins!?

If players stop eating breakfast, then they can buy them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I didn’t think OW2 could become any more garbage, but I was wrong.

1 Like

I knew I had to have forgotten something because that price made no sense

Well in that case the price makes more sense but I still think the bundle is really random… Why aren’t the bee skins in the same bundle

If the Kiriko skin was a half reasonable price I probably would have bought it. I like sexy skins. But I can’t even try to justify buying this low effort trash heap.

2 Likes

4400 Overwatch coins for the mega bundle. The 5000 coins pack here in Australia is $74.95.

I could buy a new release AAA game for that much.

That’s an unbelievably ridiculously high price to ask for 3 skins, an emote, a highlight intro, a victory pose, a voiceline, and 3 name cards in a video game.

4 Likes

So… This is the only skin that does show her legs
where visual Kei only reveals part of her legs.

2,200 + 2,200 = 69.90… not al ot of saving but still tad to much…

1 Like

That’s $14.66 per skin.

Eh I bought it, I had coins lying around since forever though.

100k is too much, I saw an artist on YouTube make (much) better quality skins for free…

1 Like

I’m 23 years old and I agree with you. I’m tired of these garbage prices on cosmetics newer online games has. OW2 are one of the worst ones and mainly competes with Diablo Immortal.
Back in the day you could just buy a game that wasn’t half finished and we didn’t have all of these unnecessary billionaire priveledge micro transactions. It’s really sad that these younger people are beginning think this should be normal.

7 Likes

in what world is 15$ per skin too much.

1 Like

They really aren’t though.

OW2 skin prices are nothing compared to games like Apex or community item prices in CS:GO/TF2.

It’s fine to claim skins cost too much - the base skin price is arguably too high (and the bundle that is the subject of this thread lowers that price). But OW2 is nowhere near the worst offender here. Not even close.

Same, I refuse to spend a single cent on anything Blizzard again, I mean Diablo 4 base game $89.99CAD (Deluxe $119.99, Ultimate $129.99) that’s a game with a battlepass and microtransactions… no thanks!

1 Like

Exactly like 44 is way chaper i was expetcing that being 50 to 55 doll hairs

I understand your point and agree with you but it’s like comparing a trash to another trash. OW2 are still one of the worst monetizations in online gaming. Really sad what a downgrade it is from OW1 that were one of if not the last games without these horrendous prices.

1 Like

You can buy Spider-Man remastered for $30 on sale which is a full game with tons of cosmetics. Really sad that younger generations have started to see these microtransactions as normal.

2 Likes

Sure, you can also buy a real life diamond ring for $3000 and that’s only a single cosmetic item.

Apples and oranges.

3 Likes

A diamond ring holds its value better than a NFT and you can own it for as long as you want to without being in need for a server. I don’t understand why you are standing at Blizzards side instead of the consumers. Don’t you think 1 skin in a online game for the same price as an 2 year old tripple-A game are a little bit overpriced?

5 Likes

In what world isn’t?

A skin shouldn’t cost an entire meal, it should be the price of a lollipop or a bag of chips at best. It shouldn’t be your decision that will stop you from eating for a day, it should be a fun little snack that you reward yourself with.

People who don’t realize that are ruining the gaming industry by making companies get away with overcharging their products.

4 Likes

Bruh you can literally buy persona 3 and 4. Two amazing games that’ll give you over 120 hours of entertainment for less than the price of 3 cosmetic skins.

The absolute clownery going on with this company is astounding.

7 Likes