$44.00USD For 3 Skins!?

They have OFFICIALLY lost their damn minds. And especially when the game is in such a garbage state that it is in, with half of game still missing (PvE).

I can’t take these jokers seriously anymore. I really can’t. Side note, do you know that for $40 you can grab yourself all sorts of games (with DLC included)? As in multiple games. Not just one. Check some of the sales going on right now. :joy:

209 Likes

Fact: if you stop eating for half a week, you can save that amount, just stop eating. Easy $$$ :money_mouth_face:

57 Likes

Lightfall is 50 and that’s a single DLC :face_holding_back_tears:

13 Likes

that is nuts. i thought about the kiriko skin at first but it is a pallete swap so nah. not buying anything in this event. now if the kiriko skin had panties… then maybe…

nah lol

17 Likes

Me sat here thinking $44 for 3 skins + poses/emotes etc. is actually a pretty good deal

:point_right:t2::point_left:t2:

16 Likes

Because considering everything else, it is. People are still living in 2016 forgetting that the value of every currency dropped multiple times throughout the years. Don’t let them know that pretty much every new AAA game release is 70-80$ instead of 60 as it used to be.

12 Likes

It’s your money, spend it how you want to. I wouldn’t buy skins for that much, but I wouldn’t demand everyone follow suit. Each to their own.

21 Likes

i find it more annoying by the lack of Non-event skins being added like they normally do Instead noooo lets have 3 event skins then a bundle lets only put 4 things in the shop

I just want my empress mei </3

3 Likes

The sad truth is people are going to buy these even if it costs $500.

18 Likes

They haven’t lost their minds if plenty of people are still shelling out that kind of money for those pointless materialistic things.

I personally am not a OPM fan, but if they had released some of the other cosmetics in this mega bundle kinda deal, like all the olympus skins, i would have snatched it up

Just saying how i think the price point for what they are offering is really good. Thats like $15 per skin + multiple extra cosmetics per skin. So like $10 skins + $5 bonus cosmetics

Also i think a system like this could be a really good way to give people early access to some skins. Say if you get the mega bundle you get the medusa widow now before other people can when it’s available separately the week after.

Would loved to have been able to get the medusa widow, minotaur rein and cyclops hog in a similar style megabundle. With their intros and stuff included. That would have been an instant purchase so hoping blizz offer more of these bulk buying options in the future

2 Likes

Isn’t all of entertainment a pointless materialistic thing?

5 Likes

…They haven’t lost their minds any more than before? The prices are the same as they were at launch.

Personally, I only buy Genji skins with the coins I get from Microsoft Rewards.

2 Likes

The Kiriko one is just so lazy.

The other two are fine. If the Kiriko one was actually good, I think it could potentially be worth $40. But she brings that value down significantly. Same recolored skin just with different hero.

9 Likes

First world problem i guess?

2 Likes

You don’t have to buy them so don’t worry about it. Game is still fun without the cosmetic enhancements.

3 Likes

Depends on the point of view. $20 is probably a standard price per skin in the gaming industry. If you compare with full-price titles, the price is totally exaggerated.

wait… are the skins all in 1 bundle together or in seperate bundles. im confused

It’s actually like $50 if you include tax.

3 Likes

Still more content than 3 skins bruh lol. At least with lightfall you get a whole new subclass with multiple ways to build craft and you have an actual campaign to play through and yes I know the campaign sucked but its still content nonetheless. For 40$ blizzard gives you 3 skins, no new animations, no new visuals, just skins. Seriously think about that

3 Likes