$44.00USD For 3 Skins!?

Exactly. So the only way things ever change is when its a concerted effort by everyone.

Guess what though? Not everyone agrees with your view on the matter and those are the people that will buy skins etc regardless. So its basically pointless arguing against reality

Brother I fear for you if $44 is all you have for food for an entire week…

3 Likes

It’s an analogy…

More chars.

3 of which are reused assets and colors. If more effort was put into them, maybe. But…yikes. Definitely not good.

2 Likes

I’m sad that this “discount” includes the unfairly legendary kiriko skin (and the same moira mime). But… for those who were an exclusive Overwatch fan, they will surely remember those rich $49 from blizzcon without external collaborations… and ONE skin.

I don’t know if it’s a fair price but… we’ve seen worse for a lot less, in terms of “exclusive” and what you bought for the exclusive love of Overwatch.

1 Like

Actually, the entire “OW2” part is still missing :sweat_smile:… PVP is still the same game as 2016 PVP Overwatch (with a few tweaks and one player per team removal).

The OW team is clearly pushing the joke too far… They broke all of their former promises. What a waste…

1 Like

also where is the saitama shopping emote?

AGREED - in the bigger picture with rising inflation and interest rates - I have trouble buying food and gasoline. BUT BRING ON THE SKINSSSS

2 Likes

…you clearly have never played a gatcha game if you think this is the line…? :thinking:

I’ve bought them. My first ever purchase of skins in any game but I’m a OPM fan.

Never thought I’d see the day!

I like them.

I got flamed in the first match until 2 people on the enemy team also had the skins.

I’ve seen them in every match since so I think there are a few OPM fans out there

That’s the egregious part.

The bundle looks like a decent deal because of how grossly overpriced each individual piece is. It’s insane.

I was thinking of getting the genji skin, but it looks ridiculous to spend 19$ on 1 skin when I could cough up more cash for literally everything this glorified shop update has to offer. (Totally not doing that)

3 Likes

For $40 you can pick up fully fleshed out fighting games on Steam that have had years of support. Or perhaps even 2-3 indie games that have also had both years of support and passion put into them. Then again, you could also use that $40 on some shoddily made Overwatch 2 skins, so…

5 Likes

what’s light fall?

Why is Kirikos skin a recolour like everyone’s saying?
What other skin does it look like?
I’m confused because haven’t seen one like that and not home to check out her skins

I thought the season 3 starter pack was a good deal because you got a skin, a charm, and enough coins to buy the battle pass. Even though I don’t care for the battle pass content, the Kiriko skin is very nice. Being a mythic skin, it is technically like 3 skins in one. Because of this, I thought this deal was a good bang for your buck. I went ahead and bought that because boycotting things is pointless if not enough people join the boycott.

But then there are these bundles that cost $30… Like the Sigma beekeeper+ premium battle pass+ 20 tiers does not seem worth it at all to me. You pay 3x the price of the starter for the same amount of content only you get 20 tiers as well. 20 tiers is worthless to me because I will just grind the bp. Not worth an extra $20 at all. In order for it to be worth the cost it would have to instantly unlock the entire thing. Even then I think I’d still chose the F2P grind route.

Actually just logged in and yeh it’s her base skin with hair

1 Like

What a bargain, and yet they will still turn a profit immensely, and continue on with this child-like behavior, because people will still buy regardless

Hard to imagine that the easiest way to get what you want from these AAAs, is to stop giving them money, what a concept

2 Likes

If you sell your kids you can save enough to buy some skins

1 Like

They don’t deserve a penny until they deliver PVE like they were supposed to.

6 Likes

Agreed. I would have bought the sig bundle if they lowered the price by getting rid of the tiers.

2 Likes