$44.00USD For 3 Skins!?

It really isn’t. The ripoffs here are insane, asking dlc prices for cosmetics that would have been earnable for nothing but your time only a year ago.

2 Likes

Actually, market forces will speak so much louder than these forums.

BlizzActivistionMicrosoft will raise prices until people won’t pay. They will only reduce if enough people, like me, ignore it. That is how publicly traded companies work - on a profit motive.

But … if you think 100 upvotes on the forums will really sway the opinions of a C-suite exec, please feel free to shout into the void. It honestly might make you feel better!

GLHF

Ignoring it won’t help. The best thing to do would to complain so that the only thing thing OW2 is known for is terrible monetization so that players in the first place don’t get any interest of joining it. That’s the only way for Blizzard to improve their game sadly. If everyone just stop playing the game as an protest it would have been the best because then the people who spend money on these skins have no players to play with and will jump to another game.

There’s people like me that are fortunate enough to afford skins but not everyone’s a millionaire and I don’t want to sink that low and buy any OW2 skins. The money that some people spend on these games would much better bennefit ones that really deserve it. There’s a ton of fantastic single player games that are only 1 or 2 years old and on sale for $30-40 that could have gotten this money.

3 Likes

Yea… this is the last ditch cash-out before the game finally keels over. The playerbase is shrinking rapidly, the OWL is dying and the playerbase reached peak dissatisfaction with the current changes.

Acti-Blizz gambled away any goodwill it had years ago with their unfettered greed.

2 Likes

… before companies started bending their customers over like never before. Do-more with-less business.

FoMO culture has lowered the standard on everything; meanwhile record profits at the office.

2 Likes

Ignoring it is the ONLY thing that will help. If people ignore, prices fall. If they buy, prices stay high.

Remember, Andy told us forum people DO NOT MATTER:

3 Likes

“Don’t you guys have credit cards? Aren’t you guys millionaires?” -probably Blizzard

4 Likes

It also comes with 2000 coins. Shame it doesn’t come with the bee charm though :man_shrugging:

As for this OPM collab I wish they had a bundle that didn’t include fluff like player backgrounds in them. No one even looks at them and they are just worthless pading in the battlepass.

I mean that we need to complain all over social medias and on Youtube so that people don’t get interest in OW2 in the first place. I didn’t mean on this forum. I mean that ignoring and not spending any money on skins like we do maybe aren’t enough but it’s a really good start. Maybe there’s already enough people spending money on these skins for the game to be supported and we who don’t spend any money only are important to satisfy these players by having low queue times.

2 Likes

I thought that was already clear when they introduced heroes in the BP

1 Like

her hair style is as close to the witch…

A: I’ve not seen One-Punch Man (manga & anime)
B: there is multiple hair styles humans have but that aint what peeps are talking about?..

Anywhooooo… Different colour variant is something a lot of games do…

I think with Fortnite… They purposely through in additional colour variation TIED to the avatar skin/outfit.
unfortunately, blizzard only have that option tied to the “mythic skins”.

2 Likes

No skin should ever cost more than $5, and that’s me being generous. Anyone who buys the OPM skins, and any skin in this game for that matter, are to blame for Blizzard’s greed. By purchasing these skins, at these absurd, anti-consumer prices you tell Blizzard that it’s perfectly fine to price their cosmetic items as if you’re buying a whole new game, or story content.

It’s your fault if you buy these skins. I’m not advocating hate towards the people who do, but I won’t rush to their defense either.

8 Likes

What’s crazy is that its actually $82.00USD but they put it for 46% off. The discounts they put on these bundles are mediocre and it just shows how much they actually think it’s worth.

1 Like

That’s how much they want people to think it’s worth. I don’t know who Blizzard are trying to fool lol.

3 Likes

sorry to ask… can you please fix up the wording here.

If players stop eating breakfast, then they can buy them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I didn’t think OW2 could become any more garbage, but I was wrong.

1 Like

I knew I had to have forgotten something because that price made no sense

Well in that case the price makes more sense but I still think the bundle is really random… Why aren’t the bee skins in the same bundle

If the Kiriko skin was a half reasonable price I probably would have bought it. I like sexy skins. But I can’t even try to justify buying this low effort trash heap.

2 Likes

4400 Overwatch coins for the mega bundle. The 5000 coins pack here in Australia is $74.95.

I could buy a new release AAA game for that much.

That’s an unbelievably ridiculously high price to ask for 3 skins, an emote, a highlight intro, a victory pose, a voiceline, and 3 name cards in a video game.

4 Likes

So… This is the only skin that does show her legs
where visual Kei only reveals part of her legs.