4. Dive Comp

Probably double sniper.

I doubt GOATs is going anytime soon

2 Likes
  1. 6 DPS
  2. 5 Support 1 Tank
  3. 4 Tanks 2 Supports
  4. 5 Tanks 1 Support

With Reaper buff, not gonna happen, and GOATS will for sure change.

Probably double sniper or beyblade 2: the second one. (sharknado reference)

3 Likes

Best we can do is:

1 Tank 4 DPS 1 Support
1 Tank 3 DPS 2 Support
1 Tank 2 DPS 3 Support
1 Tank 5 DPS
1 Tank 5 support ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

See video…

Monkey would be dead in less than a sec after landing if Reaper is around.

Zero percent chance of Beyblade as the speed of Bano carried that meta.

Reaper is still countered by almost every DPS so he won’t be meta; dive is bad against double sniper but can double sniper beat GOATS.

I have to say I’m torn between double sniper and these changes still not being enough to stop GOATS

1 Like

Still wouldn’t be dive, that’s all I am about.

You don’t need tanks if everything is dead!

This is a very stupid video if the possible ‘‘crazy’’ metas are metas we’ve had already, clickbait of the highest caliber and 0 originality. Still not giving them views.

1 Like

Just so you know… honestly I don’t really care about the meta… I am just about having fun.

Neither am I. It’s asinine to believe something like Dive would return, lol.

1 Like

But let others entertain thoughts with the videos I choose to post.

(Supportive nature I guess.) (plus I was tired of talking about hero 30)

1 Like

Entertainment is fine, I won’t take that away. I just find it hard to watch youtubers going on about OW with their clickbait titles and incorrect information.

I can’t stand trying to learn from people doing mythbusting and all of that jazz, even from people like this person who predicts the next meta. It’s fun to think about, but really it’s just for views. Mostly because people asked them to do it.

BlameTheController is amongst one of the worst, imo.

Everyone has their hated youtuber… if you paid attention, I have one too. Let you guess what youtuber it is.

1 Like

I know what you mean. I’m just saying overall, these kind of youtubers are lame, lol.

Its hard to be B.A., when info is so slow and little.

Just look at Rage Gaming Videos. (He does not do Overwatch Vids as much anymore.)

1 Like

It’s probably going to go 5 DPS and 1 healer, or just straight out 6 DPS.

1 Like

Goats won’t be going anywhere anytime soon as long as you can triple stack tanks and Healers.
people don’t realize that not one hero is responsible for goats and nerfing a hero won’t get rid of goats. The problem is that you can triple or even quadruple stack tanks and Healers.