3rd person, its time *Bump*

Its not letting me officially bump this, but would still like to keep this post going.

Edit: Nevermind ignore that

Won’t let me, the forum kept saying wait till other people finish replying but no one was replying.

That might be a bug, bug report?

Maybe you should stop bumping a post that people stopped responding to 7 days ago because the conversation is over.

4 Likes

The very reason TOO bump it, get it back into the talks. Kinda how it works you know…

as long it is away from QP as well fine who cares.

Yeah i’m taking ref from Paladins, it’d be more just a casual mode. Ranked and all would not get this option.
It would also be great for the co-op modes

Making a post just to bring up another post is against CoC.

Maybe if you were allowed to post in it like every other forum on the net instead of having to jump through idiotic hoops someone like me wouldn’t have to remake posts.

You need to be trust lvl3 to be able to bump your posts.

There’s a reason for that. They don’t want you to bump.

3 Likes

It’s made that way so you can’t bump posts that have died.

If you want to just make a new topic about it.

1 Like

Then remaking to get this into talks again is the best option. Seriously if you don’t wanna read this then don’t instead of coming in here to complain.

Preeeeety sure this is against ToS.

1 Like

Read the post above you…

Yes an I agree, you should make a new topic about it, not bump your old posts. Have this :triangular_flag_on_post:

2 Likes

Its kinda sad you all came into this to complain rather then discuss the topic…

Are we not discussing you bumping this topic?

Read the main topic seriously people at this point i’m just willing to call all of you trolls and be done with it.

1 Like

People try to explain to you that what you’re doing now is against the Code of Conduct, and you’re just going with “yeah, whatever, now read my topic or go away”. If no one responded to you in seven days, it means people weren’t interested enough in the topic, easy as pie. Don’t force it.