300 games in the past week, ZERO wins

A poor one. No sane person would want to watch someone with this terrible manners.

Even without the graph I think we can safely say Mr.OP is talking out of his backside.

300 games in a single week? Man, I wish I had that kind of free time.

well… i mean i guess you’re a huge liar overbuff says that you have played 43 games for the past 7 days you’ve got 22 wins, 20 losses and 1 draw…

1 Like

and you’d lose an average of 7500 SR in the process

Maybe you’re just really bad dude it’s ok

Now that’s an ‘oof’ for OP.

if your SR is really low you won’t lose that much SR on a loss
same thing goes with t500s if they win they won’t gain that much SR

still, anyone even a top500 would be <500 after a 300 game loss streak

I don’t know about that, people love to watch rage videos or videos of people just trying to make others upset

say even at the low side of a 8 minute game, where every one is a roll. that is 320 minutes. almost 5 and a half hour.

That seems possible, untill you think of queue times. say he is a tank player, that has the shortest queue times.
thats going to be a minute. thats 40 more minutes.

6 hours of gameplay. If they are a student, and get out at around 3PM. They also have to do homework, eat dinner, and go to the bathroom.

Also, he has won games. today he has a 3-0 in quickplay.

He is a troll report him

I don’t care if it’s true or not, 300 loses in a row is IMPRESSIVE. Oh my god, were you throwing them or something? That’s so insane, I didn’t think that possible.

(maybe cause it’s not :joy:)

The exaggeration levels in this thread are staggering, I think we need to enter quarantine.

I’m actually watching your stream right now and yo omg. You’re bad even for bronze holy moly. You just spend the game in spawn. Like the one when you played Junkrat, I don’t think you did more than 1k damage.
You were playing bastion like a sniper!!??!?! From across the map. I’m dead.

yeah I take my doubt back. You’re going to lose alooot more games.

1 Like

congratulations, you must be the worst player in OW history

1 Like

Question for 10 points :

Are you lost because of your teamate ? Or yourself ?
Because be in bronze after many hours in the game, there’s a problem, isn’t it ?

Please stop making the same sort of bait thread every week after you lose like one time lmao.

Absolute no lifer. With 2 all nighters… and skip all breaks and meals.

He is talking out of his BLEEP

lmao good one had me dying at work with this .

Ethernyet, are you not tired of making such threads every few weeks whining about no wins eliciting sympathy, empathy as well as having people offering to duo / team with you and then not show up?

A quick look at your public profile shows that you have won games in both QP and Comp much less look at trends off sites like Overbuff.

3 Likes