30 minutes till Pride time! Any last thoughts?

thought it was this type of situation lmfao

1 Like

OMG GUYS THE RAINBOW EVENT IS LIVE NOW

THE OW TWITTER ACCOUTN ANNOUNCERD IT

YUP! MIDTOWN IS IN ARCADE!

HAPPY GAY MONTH Y’ALL!

CURVEDMEDUSA IS OUT!

3 Likes

With how vague your post was it’s impossible to be wrong. I read your entire post and have no clue what foundational issue you are referring to. Balance is solid, the core gameplay flows, and content continually comes out. Those are foundations to me do I have no idea what you mean.

1 Like

Rip Total Mayhem fans again

2 Likes

Which is why Id say if you want to play Diablo 4 launch is going to be the best time. Blizzard has, and still does, make a lot of good gaming experiences. They’ve always been kinda poor at managing them though. They’ve had issues going as far back as Starcraft 2. I remember that community doing the same thing as ours and crying about a lack of regular meaningful balance changes.

1 Like

That is absolutely true. The most fun you will ever have in that game will very likely be your first playthrough of the campaign while experiencing the skill tree of your character.

After that, it will just be typical over-hyped live service retention at best, assuming the first patch does not ruin the game.

2 Likes

fr i wanna use the icons so bad but being a support main im already targeted so hard in every game im p sure that would just make it worse

It’s all just there in your customization tab.

Is this version of midtown in the main game too or only Arcade?

Anyone know?

most likely for main game too. midtown is in arcade prob for people who wanna see it

1 Like

I can’t believe someone flagged this.

You homophobe are unbelievable stupid

event?
its just some icons, titles and a spray and a map change.

people are threatening to uninstall over just that. :joy:

1 Like

Its a tad pathetic to see how offended grown adults get over a rainbow honestly. and they have the audacity to call us snowflakes and sensitive LMAO.
i hope you have a good month and enjoy how colourfull everything is! <3

2 Likes

i mean what else is there to really do lol, LoL has pride stuff but they also have trails. i believe thats honestly it

How are you able to add images to your post? I keep getting error messages:

1. “Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.”
  2. “Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts.”
1 Like

Ah, the horror of people existing.

2 Likes

You need trust level 3 on the forum to post links. Aka, you need to be a “regular” poster.

1 Like

its a trust level thing. theres 3 different levels

i forgot what level 1 is, but 2 is member and level 3 is regular. this is a post about it

The Ultimate Forum Guide (Codes, Trust Levels, FAQ)

1 Like

Already?! I’m still sore from last year.