2cp is gone poggers

2CP IS GONE, BIG POG

(Yes, thank you very much, Blizzard)

14 Likes

They can’t really just be removing everything I like, can they?

1 Like

:crab: 2CP is no more :crab:

7 Likes

Wait, what?
Good thing im only arcade player anymore…
Wait is it gone from open q too?!

8 Likes

Oh…
So today, i start thinking about uninstaling before OW2

2 Likes

This isn’t an airport you don’t need to announce your departure

Byeee :wave:

3 Likes

Perhaps, if 2CP is the only thing keeping you playing :+1:

Just saying, the mode i actually liked being pushed away feels bad.

Yea, i was the one of few people in this game who liked defence.

2 Likes

Well sorry for you but clearly the majority of the playerbase dislikes it which is why it’s being removed…

I don’t hate 2CP at all, in fact I enjoy it usually, but I’m not gonna quit OW over it, especially because of how amazing OW2 looks.

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t really mind 2CP either. I am interested though to see what they’re gonna do with the maps because I think it was said they’re getting redesigned for other modes.

I didnt saw yet new blizzcon, just old one, and it didnt looked that amazing back then so i dont have that feeling of being amazed by it.

Welp, if game remove mode you like, and leave those you dont like, it is good reason like any to leave imo.

1 Like

All I can say is they have done a lot in the time since last Blizzcon.

1 Like

Maybe you should watch this one then :stuck_out_tongue:

If i get some time maybe. Didnt had time as they had to do blizzcon at night time…

As much as some 2cp maps are annoying I am not keen on them removing from qp and comp.
That’s would just mean less overall maps in game avail. Sure they bringing out new maps, but they should be extra maps and not just replacing original ones.

2 Likes

No 2cp? Does that mean more kings row :smirk:

So they’re not even going to try and turn them into different game modes? They’re just going to remove them?

Pretty sure the plan is to rework them into other game modes.

No need to be so rude, just because you don’t like something doesn’t mean everyone else doesn’t, there must be thousands of people who are upset about this news.

1 Like