28 comp games, but my placements reset?

Hi! i for a long time have enjoyed comp off and on. I’m not a top tier player so in the end, the sr lost due to a bug, is just sr lost due to a bug. But I have done 28 games this season. And I’d like to see my career high as saying that I finally got to silver with a high of 1536 before dropping back down. And to have my placements listed as completed so i can technically get my rewards this season.

This bug arose last night, and when it did i had just q’d up with a friend of mine who was new to pc and lvl 25, and now it says we can’t play together despite him never being placed, and I having been literally 1411 (+the sr fromt he game i played with him last night and won), i find the game just going "You know what? one game I’m sure you’re 2512 or higher, just rather unbelievable. Not to mention, my profile on play overwatch career literally also hasn’t updated since Tuesday, in game i am level 549, while that page says i’m listed as 539, and have endorsement level 4 despite it being reduced bc i play a lot with friends.

And the final icing on this confusing cake is the fact of my profile showing that i have won 17 games and played a total of 5 hours but my sr is not there in the form of what its current form is or my career high. But my stats from this season are.

I don’t even want to like try and convince yall that i want the silver back. I just want the 1411 clearly back on my thing. I have images of all of the things i claimed because i was so excited when i finished my placements and got like 1402, and then climbed all the way to 1536. If something concernign my account has happened, i’ll gladly talk about it, but i’d just like to know why my placements are reset and why profiles on the blizzard platforms aren’t syncing up. Any answer is better than none.

Thank you
-Faetyl

3 Likes

Hey, other people also reported this issue. Take a look at this, you are not alone :slight_smile:

Im having the same exact issue. :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah it seems that even when I work hard and claw my way out of bronze, even blizzard has to make sure that I can’t leave :confused: elo hell is real and it’s blizzard literally saying screw your placements do them again.

Like im noy even upset that u have to do then again, I’m more upset at the silence over this being such a thing and not being told if maybe we’ll get a hot fix or what for it.

2 Likes