2.32% pickrate, 47.98% winrate

Salty Sym or Mercy main?

9 Likes

IT.IS.NOT.INTENTIONAL.NERF

STOP Whining

2 Likes

That’s a bold face lie. the only way to get a one-shot with his alt fire was to aim the projectile perfectly so it exploded inches from their face. Which means the fall off they added to it would not apply with the new changes.

Anything beyond that would not one-shot since the spread is HUGE.

This fall off damage kills any chip damage he used to have at range/shield breaking at range

11 Likes

It’s hard to believe that reasoning because his alt fire has worked that way for years.

The only explanation I can imagine is that some new designer brought it up, and Geoff and friends straight-up forgot how they expected it to work, so just went with the suggestion.

3 Likes

When does the fall-off start exactly since I only saw one clip of road shooting from really far away at a rein shield

1 Like

I’m sorry you can’t take advantage of a bug anymore, but you’re just going to have to deal

1 Like

I definitely don’t want to see hooks pulling people through walls again. but he needs help.

1 Like

“Fixed a bug causing Roadhog to do any damage whatsoever.”

14 Likes

His fall of range is 11-20M

His secondary is basically a 50 dmg projectile that explodes into his primary at 9M.

So you add 9M+11-20M. I may be wrong on this but that would put his secondary fall-off at about 20-29M. At ranges beyond that, using his secondary is great for getting chip damage on clustered targets or large shields. This is no longer the case with the new “fixes”

3 Likes

They nerf Roadhog into the ground, but no downsides Hanzo is still one of the most OP heroes in the game. The devs clearly have their “favorite” heroes and Roadhog isn’t one of them sadly.

13 Likes

Road hog is op alone though
I got my arcade and nano challenge just abusing him in Ffa

Take some of his 1v1 duelling capability and throw it in utility and the character would be fine

In short do a power shift

That is why I said a power shift

His dmg and survival is actually monstrous but he offer nothing to the team

1 Like

I misunderstood your post, deleting mine sry :slight_smile:

Nerf = / = bug fix.
They fixed a bug.
This made him weaker.
They did not nerf him.

He’s really good at feeding Mei’s ult. Ever since the fall-off change you can charge up Blizzard very quickly off his fat belly. It takes very little aiming to hit the pig.

2 Likes

There was a bug which allowed for one-shots from a considerable distance. But believe what you want.

The definition of bugfix seems to change to suit the situation every time it’s used

1 Like

I mean, look at it from this side. I have never heard of this ever happening and the mechanics of his secondary fire make it impossible for the spread ever allow for headshots at anything further several M past the detonation range.

That’s like saying Reaper is head shotting people from 11-20M which is impossible (except if that person is at 1-10hp already but I’m assuming full hp targets is what we are talking about)

Do you have a source where you’re getting this from or is this just one of those unfounded claims?

3 Likes

Was a bugfix and Hog is okay. Not great, but okay.
There are worse hero’s and Hog doesn’t really need work, harsh reality.

Nope not at all

5 characters

1 Like