2-2-2 people just as unhappy but now with extra wait

But like Overbuff even if only 10 people voted it still validates 30 million players, cuz data pool size doesn’t matter.

Or so I’m told.

people generally don’t come to the forums just to state they are happy with the game. most of the people i with play love the changes… actually all of them

They say something is negative by not bringing up how it’s received to begin with, but the fact that they bring it up means they have enough numbers to confirm the statement.

Hey, at least we have good team comp.
No we don’t. We have dysfunctional 2-2-2 comps, without the ability to fix it.

1 Like

We finally get a Tank and Support without having to ask 15 times for one now because wow did that happen from time to time and I’m a Support Main so solo healing was kinda hard at times :cold_sweat:

Overbuff was also biased. Specifically, towards high ranked players. We know that clearly because the player distribution per rank in their database is much higher than the official numbers.

But even then, Overbuff sample size is at least one degree of magnitude higher than any random strawpool you can gather about role queue. So while the data is biased and should be taken with a grain of salt, it’s still a large pool, which means higher chance to reflect reality.

Also, Overbuff collected empirical data. Strawpools are subjective feelings that can change over time. So what was true about those pools before role queue hit live might not reflect reality after one month of role queue on live. Many people might have changed their opinions (for either side), and we need to get another sample to see how public opinion evolved over time.

(Which is why election pools are made during the entire duration of a political campaign, instead of only once at the start)

uhhm well im pretty pleased by the fact that i get 2 f ing healers if i tank or 2 f ing tanks if im healing … and if i want to DPS it doesnt end in us beeing 5 Dps and a mercy …

but u go friend Speak for “the people” even if i dont even know U … smh

They have not shown any of these supposed “numbers”.

1 Like

They’ve showed enough to believe their position in this argument. Anti-222ers just cant accept anything other than their own truth and haven’t shown ANY numbers to prove their point.

1 Like

Why would they say that a developer decision they made was received negatively?
They have shown us nothing.

1 Like

Love 222! So happy now. No more solo healing 5 DPS because THEY want to have fun. Solo healing a losing game is not fun.

Honestly it’s just because we lack variety, I would at least like to be able to screw around in Arcade and Workshop modes while I wait.

I already answered this. No business talks about the negatives and they ONLY talk about the positives if they have information on their end that can back up that claim, which does not need to be showed to us, but definitely needs to be showed to their management before they can make such claims.

Can you back this claim up though?

1 Like

They already did you merely can’t accept it. :woman_shrugging:

Who backed up your claim that the devs have data that back up what they said?

:roll_eyes: I’m done discussing with hard headed people. Good day.

That’s an Ad Hominem if I ever saw one

Which is why a good range of strawpoll times were used.

I didn’t show any before 2-2-2 released.

If you did another today, it almost certainly will show the same result. Since the results were not moving much even across a reasonable time period.

But who know?

You could try one today if you want.

It definitely doesn’t seem like “the majority” enjoys 2-2-2 as much as a select few people claim they do. But that’s usually how it goes. No one on these forums has any integrity or credibility.

1 Like