2-2-2 is here, time to bring back mass rez?

Clarification: i have made no failed arguments in this thread

1 Like

Yeah the whole torch carrying for mass rez… its kind of sad, like a once pretty girl who keeps wearing clothes below her age… time to let it go and embrace the current you.

2 Likes

Yes you have ^.^ you tried to say it would be unreasonable to consider your argument a strawman, even though it is INCREDIBLY reasonable ^.^ also, you felt so conscious about your statement that you went back and changed it because even YOU YOURSELF knew it could be interpreted that way. Silly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, go easy on the kid :kissing:

He’s gone through all that trouble of clarifying things for us, and that must have taken a lot of effort! Look at all the clarifications he makes, it must have taken him forever!

3 Likes

Clarifications

1. I am quite calm. I dont apprecuate the claim that i am not calm

2. I am not a kid, and i finf this to be a personal attack. I ask that personal attacks cease

3. I do not strawman. I see this as a personal attack as well.

4. I have not claimed opinions to be facts…thing like stating a person doesnt like rez when in fat they do

5. The issues i am discussing have nothing to do with semantics, and my statements are clear and well written

1 Like

Okay only because you said so! This is your thread of course ^.^

Could you get back to me on the questions I asked you? Not trying to be rude, I’d just like to hear your opinions.

ps: I also am a fan of mass res. I just recognize that my opinion is very unpopular. Lol

1 Like

That statement doesnt actually address the point i made in my statement

I feel like this thread was bait to lure out a troll lol

1 Like

Dude, it’s not a matter imagination. Is it a mass rez mechanic? Congratulations, you are reverting back to a system that uses mass rez. No.

Edit: also, the Mercy mains here DID say Valkyrie was technically a revert because that pushed their agenda like they wanted. So let’s not suddenly act like that doesn’t make sense now that it fits the agenda again lol

1 Like

Yes you claimed the flat earth argument wasn’t in fact silly XD that’s your very own opinion! Therefore you stated an opinion as a fact :slight_smile: I don’t really appreciate that, so please cease. Any opinions you have need to state “in my opinion” and then you can continue ^.^ that would be some real clarification.

2 Likes

The statement attributed to me above is quoted in such a way as to change its meaning to the opposite of what i stated

as such, I ask that it be removed immediately

You clearly do not know the differences between opinion and fact :smiley:

1 Like

You must be getting angry :frowning: this is my opinion and not a fact

1 Like

The statements above as shown appear to me to be an attempt at crediting statements to me that are the opposite of what i have stated.

I ask that these be removed immediately

1 Like

You should take your own advice

4 Likes

Opposites are quite the topic, aren’t they? It’s amazing how statements can be structured to say one thing, but the subtext suggests the exact opposite.

2 Likes

Mass Ress is a counter to literally entire team fights.

Imagine if your team spends 3 ultimates and loses two teammates just to secure a victory, just to have it snuffed out by Mass Res. That’s frustrating to play against, and sets the precedent of picking Mercy or losing the game.

1 Like

I ask that this be removed immediately as another example of what i described earlier

1 Like

Sounds like you don’t like the idea of a mass rez that doesn’t have any limitations or counterplay.

Good. I don’t either.

I still want the mechanic so that ult spam isn’t an “I win” button.

5 Likes

It isn’t ult spam just because a bunch of ultimates are used. Sometimes you simply need more of them. That shouldn’t be punished with one support flying in and undoing an entire team fight.