1 Year of Workshop + Popular Modes

any update on mei’s snowball offensive not appearing on console players games?

Hey, are the old legacy abilities like scatter, armor, mass rez, symmetea 2.0 ever gonna be available to play in custom games?

3 Likes

Has it been only 1 year… damn.

I really enjoy Genji Ping Pong.

Even though im pretty late in terms of starting to understand workshop.

I have a few good ideas brewing.

One people are gonna love

I love the modes but ngl I get extremely tilted by the lack of external ide support when trying to make my own

1 Like

the day they dont take player slots anymore (or we are able to choose weather they do or dont)…it will be revolutionary

1 Like

I’m in love with the Workshop, it’s my favorite thing added to the game. The amount of creativity the players have here is incredible.

2 Likes

Mercy Spells / Harry Potter - 7MZ7A

You can cast spells using WASD, M1, M2 and crouch combos.
There’s a ton of spells you can cast, from Wingardium Leviosa to Avada Kedavra, they definitely put a lot of effort into it.

3 Likes

What about the Tiny games? Tiny Room, Tiny Island? or Perhaps Big Island?

I’m a bit surprised tehre’s no gun game on the list.

Workshop is probably the best update that OW has ever seen. It opens up so many possibilities and ways to play the game it’s unreal. Great work, fellas!

1 Like

Therister you mad lad you’ve made it to the top. Well deserved and I know advertising is frowned upon, but the stuff he does on Workshop is insane.

2 Likes

Wait… why isn’t Tiny Overwatch here.
It’s the best thing to have fun and warm up.

That would be amazing

1 Like

Because it’s your typical overwatch game? W + M1 and pray for Q

Zach, the only thing we wanna know is who’s the best at Hanzo Sumo and why is it me?

https://gfycat.com/crispfocusedamphibian

ah damn it. now i want to mess with that mode

wow. Time is so fast! :confused:

#Competitive Mystery Heroes & #Competitive 2-2-2 Mystery Roles/Heroes

1 Like

Thomas the Tank Engine is my new Favorite xD

cool, now add all the other modes. I know they probably weren’t added because you don’t want people playing special modes outside their ‘events’ but with OW2 on the horizon I think it’s time to just let people do what they want.

Imagine the crazy lucioball, junkenstein, or snowball games people could set up. if you want an actual workshop community give them everything they could work with instead of limiting them