1-4-1 is the way to go

1-4-1 will satisfy everyone, it requires the tanks and supports as we know them to be extremely buffed to work solo. And I heard y’all love buffs.

Queue times would be at balance, DPS players would be satisfied, tank and support players would have their favorite hero buffed into oblivion.

I see only positives in 1-4-1.

3 Likes

No it’s not. And it wont happen. Stop being obsessed with these anti-222 threads.

You’re lying & you know it.

15 Likes

No I’m not. I’m really all for it.

I in fact don’t want someone to help me with my role when I’m playing support or tank. I’ve never thought of that, but after playing 20+ games of the experimental mode, I came to the realization that I like playing solo roles.

I remember pre-role queue times when I sometimes had to play solo support/tank, which felt horrible, but the game back then wasn’t designed for 1-4-1, it was still balanced aroun 2-2-2, because that was the general meta.

So, no. Don’t put words in my mouth.

Almost fell for it. 2/10

15 Likes

Uhuh?

I literally dont care. It still wont happen.
Stop asking the same thing which others have been spamming for ages. It gets tiring & fast.

You care enough to comment.

1 Like

What ever you say.

1-4-1 wont happen either you like it or not.

But hey, you do you, if this makes you happy, then it does.

My issue with a solo Support is Supports are your main source of healing. Yeah, there a health packs and people like Solider, but those are just “helper heals” and don’t come anywhere close to what Supports can do, in that regard.

Then, you have their utilities and all that. Putting all that on one person, I’m not sure if it could work. But, maybe if that single support was super buffed, maybe it could. I don’t know.

If the Devs do make the idea, though, I’ll happily try it and see how it goes.

1 Like

By your logic, then this would be ALL nerfs for DPS.

1 Like

Wouldn’t the meta just be nuGoats all over again? Reaper, Mei, etc. DPS with self-sustain healing.

1 Like

That’s exactly what would need to happen. And I’m here for it. I personally loved the changes for tanks in the experimental mode and would love to see something similar for supports.

I doubt what Pacifist is putting forward would change much about your bronze Moira matches.

The meta would most definitely be snipers, which would have to be dealt with a little. Widowmaker is already a problem even with the nerfs in place.

Wow way to be a dbag .
I’m sure your awesome in person though… :joy::rofl::joy:

Ah rank shaming wonderful

Really though my rank means nothing when it comes to me actually being able to use my head can I apply s*** in game maybe not but it dosnt take a rocket scientist to see that 132 let alone 141 is a terrible idea

1 Like

To clarify, I’m not rank shaming or being a d-bag, just being realistic? e.g. I’m only Diamond.

Maybe I was smidge mis worded and I’ll admit it . But bro , just be nice there’s way better ways to say that , then how it was stated.

2 Likes

Right. Thing is though, wouldn’t that make single target healing completely obsolete? any hero that’s good at single targets, would be at a complete disadvantage. Because you would need one person to try and heal an entire team.

I mean, I don’t know, maybe that’s a good thing. I do hear people complain about Mercy pockets. Maybe if Valk (as far as multiple targets) was the main way to play her, that might be alright.

What do you do about Zen, though? Maybe a Zarya bubble idea? You put an orb of harmony on one person, and it puts it on others within a radius?

Ana? Hmm, I don’t know. Maybe make her healing shots kind of work like Baptiste’s grenades? So, when you hit one target there is “splash” That heals others within a radius?

And, as far as other sources of healing, maybe Health Pack times could be altered, or give more per pack. Maybe things like Soldier’s biotic field could do more HPS to help out.

But, what about Flankers? Wouldn’t they be OP? I mean, unless you buffed Brig to the sky or something.

I really don’t fully know. There is a lot to ponder, here and If they could figure out how to make it work, I wouldn’t be opposed to it.

1 Like

I think 1-1-4 is the best myself.

Noone will ever rage quit cuz noone will ever die! Its stress free! And makes about as much sense as 1 4 1 for anything other then arcade.