😷 With OWL (Homesteads) Canceled, Chu Leaving, Pandemic Rising (And now Archive out Early)

Owl isn’t cancelled…

3 Likes

Hero 32 (Support)

will come out and then get banned by hero pools first week. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They canceled it until further notice.

7 Likes

They cancelled the events…they’re still playin matches and broadcasting them

21 Likes

Today there was more news. The actual league has been cancelled.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Some would argue that Chu leaving is a good thing.

I myself based on the hero stories that he wrote and the hero stories that some “new-comers” wrote, would tend to agree.

17 Likes

Click the first link and scroll down…they’re just not having the events themselves…as in no fans…same as many sporting leagues

4 Likes

its not unlikely they will halt the games entirely though

1 Like

Also meanwhile E3 cancelled

1 Like

Doubtful when the league VP said they’re still having the matches

I suppose there’s always a chance though

Insert dumb and dumber meme here

1 Like

Im sad for him leaving. First Metzen, now Chu… But maybe this means that the story of OW2 is fully written at this point.

1 Like

well if thigns get worse, team holders may demand it to be halted so their players dont get ill, but that is if things get worse

1 Like

Or they just starting working on it XD

6 Likes

And now the virus is a officially being called pandemic.

Would be great if you edited the title so as not to spread misinformation. Only Homestands are cancelled for now, and currently just for the rest of this month and all of next month. So…

3 Likes

“For Now”…

(Just keeping it simple, helps the point gets across anyway.)

(It’s not really misleading)

Lol, shows how much I pay attention to the news. Just told a friend all OWL events are cancelled. He said the NBA has already done that :flushed:

Living in a strange time where games are still played with zero fans in attendance.

Is this the end of days? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Houston Rodeo canceled as well (never has happened before… seriously multiple times should have happened before due to many reasons… but this finally got it.)

2 Likes

Watch movie theaters get closed next and we have to pay $15 to stream summer blockbusters as they release :scream:

1 Like