šŸ˜· With OWL (Homesteads) Canceled, Chu Leaving, Pandemic Rising (And now Archive out Early)

Houston Rodeo canceled as well (never has happened beforeā€¦ seriously multiple times should have happened before due to many reasonsā€¦ but this finally got it.)

2 Likes

Watch movie theaters get closed next and we have to pay $15 to stream summer blockbusters as they release :scream:

1 Like

Umā€¦ sorry to say but blockbusters ran out of business a while ago last year. (Or two years ago)

1 Like

Good one. :rofl: But you know what I meant. :roll_eyes::smirk:

1 Like

Will be expecting a Dev updateā€¦ seriously need one now. :unamused:

Yeah, I never thought his writing was particularly outstanding. I mean best of luck to his future and all that, but I think we need better stories.

3 Likes

To be fair I think they canceled a lot of his stuff

They cancelled his stuff?

1 Like

On the bright side, stay home and play loads of Overwatch :hugs:

1 Like

They canceled that one comic, wouldnā€™t be surprised if there was a whole book of other stuff

I had no idea of thatā€¦Iā€™m assuming if was due to lack of qualityā€¦?

1 Like

Why is everyone so sad about Michael Chu leaving? The game barely has any lore or back story.

2 Likes

I mean, gotta look on the bright side. Yeah overwatch is currently having a dark period but think about later. We will have a new game with loads of new story missions along with any new heroā€™s. While waiting we still got more than promised. We got new skins, gamemodes and even experimental card. Blizzard is working hard to keep us happy and IMO they are doing a good job. I do agree that overwatch 2 may have been placed at the wrong time but we need to live with it. Remember that things will get better :).

1 Like

Meanwhile lots of other games are getting updated

(Think I mentioned this before, like a gay tentacle wedding dlc is happening in borderlands3 and a Minecraft update

Didnt Chu leave like a year ago?

1 Like

Different guyā€¦

h32 isnt going to be a support

1 Like

Hero 32 has coronavirus, thatā€™s why Blizz havenā€™t released them yet, they are trying to find a cure for Hero 32.

1 Like

Yesā€¦ Echoā€¦ the flying ā€œRobotā€?.. in the year 2080?

Has the Coronavirusā€¦?

ā€¦ wait a sec Coronaā€¦

ā€¦

DARN IT HALO!!!

(Blames fan art)

JkšŸ˜›ā€¦

Jeff I am bored.

1 Like

And I expect one from dinoflask. :grinning:

1 Like