🐸 Lucio needs competition

Wrong. Zen, Lucio and Brigitte were the Goats healers.

Moira was not ever meta until Double shield.

Lucio has been allowed to be meta forever because a large population of main supports, in the ranks where the meta actually matters, really like playing Lucio.

1 Like

Moira was used at the start of GOATS but people realized Ana shuts Moira down completely and Moira GOATS fell off fast. Then Zenyatta GOATS beat Ana GOATS, so the story goes. But Ana GOATS was still viable hence Ana being the most played ladder hero for like a year

1 Like

I know, therefore she was not :wink:

and GM always runs moira a lot when the meta is changing because nobody knows what to play so Moira’s pickrate goes up for a little while until it settles, then it drops again like as you see rn she dropped like 3%

Idk. Just like I think it’s relevant to bring up the fact that dive was originally Winston/zarya, I think it can be relevant to note that Moira GOATS existed at one time. Too bad bionade is allowed to be OP

Make Rally’s speed boost apply to Brig’s teammates as well.

Make Mercy’s damage boost apply 30% speed boost to the single ally she is boosting, and during valk is applies to her entire team. (Geoff literally said

Which screams adding speed buff to blue beam. It makes sense after all, it’s supposed to heighten Mercy’s allies performance and make them into super soliders.

And then add a universal rule where speed buffs don’t stack. Bam, Lucio has competition for speed, but it can’t be stacked/abused with one another. The other healer’s speed buffs would be restricted to mainly ults so as to not encroach on his base kit utility whilst still providing other options.

I don’t know about adding speed boost to mercy’s repertoire, but the rally idea is good.

1 Like

Alright but that means nothing as she was never properly meta, she was part of one for 5 mins, u could say the same about quad tank then but ana took her spot immediately in that too…

A certain grandma seems to be a common thread here.:thinking:

1 Like

He hasn’t been mandatory for 4 years

How do people get away with stating obvious lies about Lucio?

1 Like

The reason he been meta for so long is speed is so effective in this game

1 Like

People get away with saying that D.Va’s been meta since launch here. You know. Cooldown DM self destruct kills her launch D.Va.

1 Like

There have been small sections of time where Lucio wasn’t hard meta but overall he has been meta at least 90% of the time, through dive, goats, double shield (with moira), and deathball. The only time I can think of is spam and maybe double sniper that he wasn’t meta.

1 Like

Speed is king. Always has been, always will be. You can look back at the history of a lot of sports, the faster athlete is usually dominant. Until you even the playing field, whichever support has the better speed boost to their team is gonna be the next Lucio. You will never get rid of it, unless you want everyone to move at the same speed.

3 Likes

The only time Lucio wasn’t meta was Moth meta but that’s because Mercy was game breakingly OP and Zen synnergized much better with her. He still got played a ton though.

Your statistic is obviously fabricated

Man people just don’t remember how the game played beyond a year ago apparently

1 Like

non complex characters shouldnt be meta for very long

1 Like

yawns go away troll

Lucio will always he mandatory in comp that can benefit greatly from speedn adding another speed hero will just make lucio op

1 Like