šŸ“ Why are people posting about Hong Kong? [Explanation]

EXATCLY! thank god there are still intelligent people in this world! Lol cause all Iā€™m reading from above this is numb nuts thinking he was in the rightā€¦ XD

3 Likes

Does that also justify firing 2 casters who did NOTHING wrong?

Itā€™s intimidation, nothing more and nothing less.

11 Likes

Can guarantee you did not care prior until you discovered a new issue to make yourself feel better about

1 Like

Does that also justify firing 2 casters who did NOTHING wrong?

Itā€™s intimidation, nothing more and nothing less.

3 Likes

or we might genuinely care

you think whatever makes you feel better

3 Likes

Would he have been fired if he shouted out some cringy woke sjw hogwash?

3 Likes

Funny you say that, since this is obviously a bandwagon thing

1 Like

As I understand, this guy (intrerview) was using gaming platform to reveal his political sights, which caused him got banned. I understand why blizzard restrict this kind of actions, but how stupid you should be to talk politics in game etc. It is simply restricted behaviour. Nobody cares what u think about what is happening between or inside countries when it is gaming time. This guy just abuse a chance to be fluent on things that he donā€™t understand, and did it where it not suppose to be appeared.

4 Likes

Ah yes, the old human rights bandwagon.

One we should avoid at all costs.

8 Likes

And another who only joined to feel better about themselves today. I can guarantee not many of you cared about this issue until you saw an oppurtunity today

3 Likes

The protests have been receiving global attention for weeks/months now.

4 Likes

ā€œLiberate Hong Kong. Revolution of our age!ā€

Should not be regarded as an offensive expression. Player is being patriotic, ā€œLiberate Hong Kong.ā€

ā€œRevolution of our age!ā€ There is indeed a revolution happening, so the player is stating a fact and it really isnā€™t an opinion.

Its pitiful that such a comment would be regarded as offensive. It brings attention, as much attention as police shooting 16 year olds protesting in the streets.

The story of the commentators is why I was interested in joining the discussion originally because I donā€™t see how the castors violated any TOS.

5 Likes

Did they not encourage blitzchung to say what he wanted to say? I donā€™t have a source but itā€™s what Iā€™ve read on these forums.

If itā€™s true, then encouraging a player to break the rules should definitely be frowned upon and dealt with accordingly :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Then why are you here? LOL you are literally here to say how we are hopping on a band wagon , WHY ARE YOU HERE!? lolā€¦

2 Likes

Wow, today on nothing statement

ok an anti-human right hipster

thats new

7 Likes

More likely he knew exactly what was going to happen and jumped on a chance to say something meaningful at the price of his winnings and possibly his career.

Say what you will about ā€œuninstallingā€ as a protest but that boy did something brave.

18 Likes

I dunno. Thereā€™s ā€œwhat ifā€ and thereā€™s what actually happened. I prefer to focus on the latter. Facts not fantasy :man_shrugging:t2:

Keep throwing out buzzwords. It looks good, I swear

Did they actually state why they fired the 2 casters?